The benefits of our Homeowners Association:
One of the best things about living in Frisco Lakes is you can relax knowing your community will keep on looking as beautiful as the day you first saw it. That's because your Homeowners Association (HOA) dues help pay for maintaining your community's common areas and amenities. Not only does that help protect your property values, it ensures you'll always be proud to call Frisco Lakes your home.
Items covered by the HOA
- Access to all Lifestyle Amenities
- Lifestyle Director
- Various Community sponsored Programs & Events
- Community Intranet Portal
- Maintenance, Utilities & Landscape for Amenity Center & Common Areas
- $120 Monthly Dues
- Collected quarterly
- $1500 One Time Capital Contribution
How is the governing board structured?
Board is comprised of 5 people with 2 residents
What committees contribute to the governing board?
Who operates the golf course?
- Rocky Mountain Capital, LLC owns and operates the Golf Course at Frisco Lakes.
- Mr. Young Ham – Principal of ownership group
- Josh Morgan – General Manager
- Paul Portman – Head Superintendant
Does the HOA have a reserve fund?
Yes. A one-time $1500 fee is collected at time of closing. Reserve funds are maintained for future repair and replacement of assets that the HOA has long-term responsibility for, and are essential to a successful community. Reserves do not fund everyday expenses or more routine needs; the operating fund serves that.
How often are HOA fees increased?
Twice since property opened
Does the HOA maintain all the amenities?
Does the HOA have a community newsletter or intranet site for residents?
Is there a process in place to get a new club chartered?
What are the rules for visiting grandchildren?
- Swimming Pool Minor Hours:
- Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday from 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
- Sunday from 11:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- Indoor pool during Winter
- Outdoor Pool only during Summer
- Tennis, Bocce and Billiards – Grandchildren must be at least 12 years of age.
- Minors must always be accompanied by Resident.
- Minors are not permitted on the upstairs walking track.
Are there activities for visiting grandchildren?
Grandchildren Week in July of every year where we arrange activities for the grandchildren
HOA is managed by:
8360 E. Via de Ventura Blvd, Suite L100
Scottsdale, AZ 85258