As soon as you arrive at Frisco Lakes, you are home. This vibrant Active Adult community welcomes you with a picturesque landscape and gorgeous single-story homes each designed for everyday living. Located in Frisco, Texas, Frisco Lakes provides a variety of resort-style amenities located right in your own backyard, including three amenity centers totaling over 50,000 square feet and an 18-hole golf course with views of Lake Lewisville.
Tour Frisco Lakes
Explore Frisco Lakes so you can see the beautiful community and resort-style amenities. We believe you’ll like it here.
The benefits of our Homeowners Association
One of the best things about living in Frisco Lakes is you can relax knowing your community will keep on looking as beautiful as the day you first saw it. That's because your Homeowners Association (HOA) dues help pay for maintaining your community's common areas and amenities. Not only does that help protect your property values, it ensures you'll always be proud to call Frisco Lakes your home.
Items covered by the HOA
- Access to all Lifestyle Amenities
- Lifestyle Director
- Various Community sponsored Programs & Events
- Community Intranet Portal
- Maintenance, Utilities & Landscape for Amenity Center & Common Areas
- $120 Monthly Dues
- Collected quarterly
- $1500 One Time Capital Contribution
How is the governing board structured?
Board is comprised of 5 people with 2 residents
What committees contribute to the governing board?
Who operates the golf course?
- Rocky Mountain Capital, LLC owns and operates the Golf Course at Frisco Lakes.
- Mr. Young Ham – Principal of ownership group
- Josh Morgan – General Manager
- Paul Portman – Head Superintendant
Does the HOA have a reserve fund?
Yes. A one-time $1500 fee is collected at time of closing. Reserve funds are maintained for future repair and replacement of assets that the HOA has long-term responsibility for, and are essential to a successful community. Reserves do not fund everyday expenses or more routine needs; the operating fund serves that.
How often are HOA fees increased?
Twice since property opened
Does the HOA maintain all the amenities?
Does the HOA have a community newsletter or intranet site for residents?
Is there a process in place to get a new club chartered?
What are the rules for visiting grandchildren?
- Swimming Pool Minor Hours:
- Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday from 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
- Sunday from 11:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- Indoor pool during Winter
- Outdoor Pool only during Summer
- Tennis, Bocce and Billiards – Grandchildren must be at least 12 years of age.
- Minors must always be accompanied by Resident.
- Minors are not permitted on the upstairs walking track.
Are there activities for visiting grandchildren?
Grandchildren Week in July of every year where we arrange activities for the grandchildren
This HOA is managed by:
8360 E. Via de Ventura Blvd, Suite L100
Scottsdale, AZ 85258
- Model Park Featuring 6 Furnished Models - Open Daily
- Three Amenity Centers totaling over 50,000-sq.ft.
- Over 100 Social Clubs & Organizations
- 18-Hole Golf Course
- New Amenity Center North
- Paved Walking Trails
- Resort-Style Pool
- Indoor Heated Lap Pool
- Tennis & Bocce Courts
- Two Fitness Centers and Indoor Track
- Grand Ballroom Hosting Daily Events
- Pickle Ball Court
About the Area
About the Area
Home Financing Made Easy With Pulte Mortgage
Nobody knows Del Webb’s processes better than us. Because of that, we provide customers with a streamlined, simple lending experience that’s tailored to your unique financial situation.Learn More
We’re Proud to Honor Heroes Like You!
Purchase with Del Webb and receive a $2,000* incentive. It’s just our way of saying thank you for everything you do. Extends to teachers, nurses, EMS, police, firefighters, and active and former military.Learn More
Build Quality Experience
Developed using quality control measures, the Del Webb Build Quality Experience is a step-by-step process that helps to ensure your home is built with a high level of quality down to the very last detail.
Homebuying While Social Distancing
Your search for a home doesn’t have to stop due to social distancing. Del Webb is using the latest technology to offer video and online tours of our new homes.
(2) Nearby Neighborhood(s)
Homeownership Within Reach
The Right Time to Buy
With mortgage rates near an all-time low now is the right time to buy. Cut the stress of getting a new home loan with this mortgage loan documents checklist.Read Check List
With You Every Step of the Way
The mortgage process can be confusing, but it doesn't have to be. Information available in the Mortgage Learning Center can help you gain a better understanding of the process.Learn More