The living is easy in the Noir Coast, a more traditional single-story design with well-defined spaces. Couples can cook together, while enjoying the kitchen’s view out toward the front of the home. Later, relax in the bright gathering room, connected to the outdoor living area. A large Owner’s Suite has a walk-in closet, as well as wide windows that display the backyard view.
Explore the Noir Coast Floor Plan
- $259,990 Starting From
- 2-3 Bedrooms
- 2-3 Bathrooms
- 1262 Sq. Ft.
Customize Your Home
- Birch 36” flat panel cabinets
- Granite kitchen countertops with 4” backsplash
- Three styles of stainless steel sinks to choose from with Moen Chateau chrome faucet and vegetable sprayer
- Whirlpool Appliances including: large capacity, multi-cycle dishwasher, free standing, self-cleaning, ceramic top range, and built-in microwave
- 1/2 horsepower food disposal
- James Hardie cement siding with aluminum fascia & vinyl soffit
- Architectural asphalt shingles with 30 year limited manufacturer’s warranty
- Screens on all windows
- Front, rear, and side lawns fully sodded and professionally landscaped with irrigation system
- Concrete patio, driveway and walkway to front entry
- Two exterior hose bibs
- Insulated raised paneled front door with weather stripping
- Dexter by Schlage deadbolts on all exterior doors
- Clopay pinch-resistant steel, gallery style garage door
- Drywall fire taped garages
- Underground Utilities
- Pulte Protection Plan Warranty
- 10-YEAR limited structural warranty
- 5-YEAR protection against leaks
- 2-YEAR mechanical systems coverage
- 1-YEAR overall coverage
- Build Quality Introduction where you'll meet your field manager to review everything from your Homesite to your plan selection.
- Informative homeowner’s reference manual
- In-house warranty department
- Emergency warranty service provided after hours, weekends and holidays
- Convenient financing available through Pulte Mortgage
- HomeTeam Pest Defense
- Sentricon termite bait stations with one million dollar termite guarantee bonded for 1 year
- TAEXX Built-In Pest Control System
- Build Quality Orientation, a walk of the house prior to drywall to see the inner workings, getting an idea for the locations of mechanical, electrical and plumbing behind the walls and throughout the home.
- Build Quality Celebration, upon home completion you will walk with your Field manager through the entire home before it is handed off to you at closing, where we will show you the Quality Del Webb is capable of.
- Smoke Detectors in All Bedrooms
- Kohler Sterling 5ft fiberglass shower with glass sliding doors in owner's bath
- Moen Chateau chrome faucets in all baths
- Kohler Sterling fiberglass tub/shower combination in secondary baths
- Gerber elongated water saver toilets
- Aristokraft birch flat panel raised vanity in owners bath
- Cultured marble vanity countertops in all baths with 4” backsplash
- Full width vanity mirrors
- Standard double bowl vanity in Owner's Bath
- Structure enhancing OSB exterior sheathing
- All houses seals are inspected by a licensed engineer
- All home sites tested for structural bearing capacity
- Engineered IRC code compliant construction
- Smooth 9ft ceilings on first floor
- Elegant interior trim package:
- Two panel smooth doors
- 3 ¼” base board and 2 ¼” door casing
- Shaw ceramic tile in all bathrooms and utility room.
- Kichler designer lighting fixtures- nickel in foyer and nook (per plan), chrome in baths
- Shaw wood flooring in kitchen and breakfast nook.
- Shaw soil-resistant carpet with #5.5 pad
- Ventilated shelving in all closets
- Dexter by Schlage satin nickel door hardware
- Hardwood Flooring is included in the Foyer of each plan
- Large laundry room convenient to Owner's Suite
- Front cafe' allows for in kitchen dining at front of the home.
- Optional Loft, Sunroom or Bedrooms
- Lennox 14 SEER central heating and air conditioning with programmable thermostat
- Energy efficient insulation (R-30 in attic spaces and R-13 in walls)
- Single hung, dual glazed, Low-E insulated, energy efficient, vinyl windows
- 50 gallon gas insulated hot water heater
- Water saving shower heads
- Typar house wrap to provide added protection for your home
- Jumper ducts for added comfort in your bedrooms
- Blower door and duct blast tested construction
- Ceiling fan pre-wires in gathering room and owners suite
- Fluorescent lighting in kitchen
- Lift Master garage door opener w/ 2 remotes
- Washer and dryer connections
- Weather protected receptacles on front and rear
- GFI protected receptacles in wet areas
- Smoke Detectors in all bedrooms
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Pulte Smart Home Wiring - includes (4) Dual Cat 6/RG6 Dual Drops, centralized structured wiring panel, and Wireless Access Point Prewire.
Designed By You
At Del Webb®, we believe smart home design is about improving the function of a space while enhancing its aesthetic. That’s why we talk with prospective homeowners about how they live in their homes and what they want most in their next home. The result is a collection of smart Life Tested® designs that can be incorporated into some Del Webb floor plans to add the kind of stylish features and functional space you’ll want to use all the time.
A Del Webb home is built with convenience in mind. You’ll find plenty of storage right where you need it most to stow away hobby and seasonal items so they’ll be ready when you are.Learn More
At Del Webb, that dream comes true with innovative kitchen designs that offer multi-level countertops and surfaces, and plenty of storage.Learn More
At Del Webb, many of our new home designs offer the smart convenience of a laundry room adjacent to the master suite.Learn More
With versatile loft spaces available in some models, Del Webb homes offer more space and flexibility. The Versatile Loft is the space you need, when you need it.Learn More
Benefits of Community Living
Buying a new home with Del Webb is about more than just a building. It's about the community. Discover why so many residents choose Del Webb communities over other neighborhoods.
Interested in living here? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in our homes.
Thanks for your interest. You’ll be receiving communications from us shortly.
Live Your Way
Benefits of Community Living
At Del Webb, we're not just about building quality homes—we're about building communities for people who love to stay active and socially connected.Learn More
My Del Webb Account
Save your favorite Del Webb floor plans, homes and communities when you sign up for a My Del Webb account.Learn More