Hill Crest blends efficiency and easy living for homeowners who seek to simplify. Its smart design opens the door for entertaining, with the dining and gathering areas within easy reach of the kitchen and its large central island. Benefiting from natural light, Hillcrest has a bright, open floor plan that gets the very most from its square footage, courtesy of a proven, Life Tested® layout.
- $242,990 Starting From
- 1-3 Bedrooms
- 1-3 Bathrooms
- 1109 Sq. Ft.
- 3-panel interior doors
- 9-foot ceilings
- Armstrong® vinyl flooring in kitchen, owner's bath, laundry room and secondary baths
- Interior trim details include crown, neck, chair rail and wainscoting in foyer and dining room
- Kichler Lighting® designer fixtures throughout
- Leviton® integrated home system wiring package includes cable TV outlets in great room and owner's suite
- Leviton® integrated home system wiring package includes telephone outlets in kitchen, great room, owner's suite
- Mannington® hardwood flooring in foyer and powder bath (per plan)
- Pull-down attic stairs
- Quality Mohawk® Portico® Select carpet with 6-lb pad
- Schlage® interior lever style hardware in bright chrome finish
- Sherwin-Williams® designer paint
- Vinyl clad wire shelving in all closets (per plan)
- Optional 2nd Story Loft or walk up storage
- Owner’s Entry with Optional Drop Zone
- Hill Crest features an efficient open layout, with connected kitchen, dining, and gathering areas, bathed in natural light. Add a second bedroom or flex room downstairs or a second floor loft for a home office or media room.
- Aristokraft® Sinclair birch cabinetry with crown molding on 36-inch upper cabinets and pull knobs
- InSinkErator® Badger
- Laminate countertops
- Sterling® by KOHLER® stainless steel sink and Moen® polished chrome single handle faucet with sprayer
- Whirlpool® packages available
- Covered Lanai
- All baths feature durable Armstrong® vinyl flooring
- All baths feature Moen® polished chrome faucets
- All baths feature Moen® polished chrome towel bars and paper holders
- Owner's bath and secondary baths feature Aristokraft® Sinclair 35-inch tall birch vanity cabinets
- Owner's bath and secondary baths feature cultured marble countertops with integral sinks
- Owner's bath and secondary baths feature full width mirrors and Sea Gull Lighting® designer fixtures
- Owner's bath features a KOHLER®/Sterling® shower pan with integral composite walls
- Owner's bath features a Sterling® Ensemble™ with chrome shower door
- Powder room features KOHLER®/Sterling® pedestal sink with oval mirror (as per plan)
- Powder room features Mannington® hardwood flooring (as per plan)
- Secondary baths feature a KOHLER®/Sterling® tub and shower combination with integral composite walls
Benefits of Community Living
Buying a new home with Del Webb is about more than just a building. It's about the community. Discover why so many residents choose Del Webb communities over other neighborhoods.
Interested in living here? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in our homes.
Thanks for your interest. You’ll be receiving communications from us shortly.
Live Your Way
Benefits of Community Living
At Del Webb, we're not just about building quality homes—we're about building communities for people who love to stay active and socially connected.Learn More
My Del Webb Account
Save your favorite Del Webb floor plans, homes and communities when you sign up for a My Del Webb account.Learn More