Blue RockSeries: Monterey Series
The Blue Rock is built for comfortable main floor living, with both bedrooms downstairs and a large gathering room off the kitchen. The curved kitchen island is an ideal space for entertaining, while an upstairs loft makes a perfect home office, den or guest room depending on your needs.
A Closer Look
When it comes to creating a space for your family, every detail matters. Take a closer look at this model and picture yourself inside this Del Webb home.
Explore Your Options
One size does not fit all. That's why many of our homes come with flexible floor plan options to suit your family and your lifestyle. Explore your options below and turn this home design into a home of your very own.
- $167,990 Starting From
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1489 Sq. Ft.
It's in the Details
The Blue Rock's signature is the large gathering room with double windows on either side of the optional fireplace. The convenience of having two bedroom suites on the main floor is enhanced by flex space upstairs with another full bath.Request Info
- Energy seal process throughout entire home to reduce air infiltration.
- Lennox® 90% high efficiency gas furnace with outside air induction with programmable thermostat
- Lennox® 13 SEER air conditioner
- Bradford White® 50 gallon electric water heater
- Simonton® Low “E” windows
- Structural sheathing board with Typar housewrap and fiberglass R-15 batt insulation exterior wall system
- Fiberglass batt insulation in all cantilevers and bays
- Blown fiberglass insulation in all heated ceiling areas
- Ridge and soffit vent system for maximum attic ventilation
- Brick home fronts (per elevation)
- Low maintenance Revere® vinyl siding
- Steel entry door with full weather stripping & dead bolt - Therma Tru®
- Dual glazed vinyl windows with decorative grids on front of home
- Spacious 2-car garage with insulation and firetaped drywall on garage to house walls (insulation, drywall and paint options available for exterior walls)
- Clopay® Sectional overhead garage door with rubber sweep
- Garage coach lights and lighted address plaque on photocell
- GFI outlet in garage
- Asphalt roof shingles with 25 year limited warranty
- Concrete walkway from driveway to front porch
- LP Smartrim® exterior trim
- Aluminum seamless gutters
- Concrete patio (per plan)
- Side gable overhangs
- Oversized Kitchen Island
- Spacious Gathering Room and Cafe
- Large Master Walk-In Closet
- 9’ ceilings on first floor
- Kichler® light fixtures throughout home
- Three-panel interior doors with textured finish
- Schlage® Nickel lever door handles and exterior entry handle set on all plans
- Drywall-wrapped closet openings on all bypass doors
- Full-lite Therma Tru® steel patio door with weather stripping and keyed dead bolt
- Moen® chrome faucets in all kitchens
- Masterbrand® Birch cabinets standard in kitchens
- 30” upper cabinets in kitchen with standard raised dishwasher
- Wilsonart® laminate countertops in kitchen
- Stainless steel, double bowl, 8” deep kitchen sink with 1/3 HP garbage disposal
- Whirlpool® black smooth top electric range with hood, dishwasher and microwave in cabinet
- Mohawk® stain resistant wall-to-wall carpet
- Armstrong® vinyl flooring in kitchen, cafe (per plan), secondary baths, owners bath, foyer and laundry
- Build Quality Foundation Inspection
- Build Quality Frame Inspection
- Build Quality Pre-drywall Inspection
- Build Quality Inspection
- Build Quality Confirmation
- 2-5-10 year limited warranty
- Gerber/Maxwell® product for sinks & lavatories
- Kohler/Sterling® showers & bath tubs
- Moen® chrome faucets in all baths
- Mirrors above vanity
- Masterbrand® Birch cabinets standard in bathrooms
- Wilsonart® laminate countertops in bathrooms
- Uponor® PEX plumbing system
- 200 AMP electric service to home
- (1) Phone – Category 5e dedicated run
- (1) Cable TV-RG-6 dedicated run
- Sod Front Yard – Hydroseed sides and rear
Benefits of Community Living
Buying a new home with Del Webb is about more than just a building. It's about the community. Discover why so many residents choose Del Webb communities over other neighborhoods.
What to Expect:
Interested in this community? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in this community.
Fill out the form and we'll be in touch:
Thank you for submitting your request. Here is what you can expect:
Thank you for your interest in this community. We will be in touch soon.
Live Your Way
Benefits of Community Living
At Del Webb, we're not just about building quality homes—we're about building communities for people who love to stay active and socially connected.Learn More
My Del Webb Account
Save your favorite Del Webb floor plans, homes and communities when you sign up for a My Del Webb account.Learn More
Like This Home Design?
This Home Design is also available in 1 Neighborhood(s) nearby .