AbbeyvilleSeries: Sonoma Series
Those who value flow and function spark to the open layout of single-story Abbeyville. A well-integrated kitchen, dining area, and gathering room – filled with natural light – support entertaining and everyday living. An adjacent flex room serves as an office or cozy den. The Owner’s Suite with walk-in closet looks onto the backyard. A full guest suite resides at the front of the home.
A Closer Look
When it comes to creating a space for your family, every detail matters. Take a closer look at this model and picture yourself inside this Del Webb home.
Explore Your Options
One size does not fit all. That's why many of our homes come with flexible floor plan options to suit your family and your lifestyle. Explore your options below and turn this home design into a home of your very own.
- $225,990 Starting From
- 2-5 Bedrooms
- 2-4 Bathrooms
- 1683 Sq. Ft.
Create Your Space
From the backsplash to flooring, you have options to help personalize your space. Explore the possibilities with our library of interactive design tools.
It's in the Details
Featuring the best of both entertaining and private living spaces, the Abbeyville offers a retreat-like Owner’s Suite in addition to an open layout for hosting guests. A spacious kitchen opens to the gathering room and café with porch access, and a large curved island offers space for extra seating. You’ll also find quality finishes and appliances from trusted partners like Moen®, Kichler® and Whirlpool®.Request Info
- Blown fiberglass insulation in all heated ceiling areas
- Bradford White® 50 gallon electric water heater
- Energy seal process throughout entire home to reduce air infiltration
- Fiberglass batt insulation in all cantilevers and bays
- Lennox® 13 SEER air conditioner
- Lennox® 92% high efficiency gas furnace with outside air induction and programmable thermostat
- Ridge and soffit vent system for maximum attic ventilation
- Simonton® Low-E windows
- Structural sheathing board with Typar® housewrap and fiberglass R-15 batt insulation exterior wall system
- Aluminum seamless gutters
- Asphalt roof shingles with 25-year limited warranty
- Brick home fronts (per elevation)
- Clopay® sectional overhead garage door with rubber sweep
- Concrete patio (per plan)
- Concrete walkway from driveway to front porch
- Covered front porch
- Dual glazed vinyl windows with decorative grids on front of home
- Garage coach lights and lighted address plaque on photocell
- GFI outlet in garage
- Low maintenance Revere® vinyl siding
- LP Smartrim® exterior trim
- Spacious-2 car garage with insulation and firetaped drywall on garage to house walls – Insulation, drywall, and paint options available for exterior walls.
- Steel entry door with full weather stripping
- Armstrong® vinyl flooring in kitchen, cafe (per plan), secondary baths, owners bath, foyer, and laundry
- Mohawk® stain resistant wall-to-wall carpet with rebond 5-lb. pad
- 9’ ceilings on first floor
- Drywall wrapped closet openings on all bypass doors
- Full-lite Therma Tru® steel patio door with weather stripping and keyed deadbolt
- Guest bedroom apart from main living area
- Kichler® light fixtures throughout home
- Schlage® lever door handles and exterior entry handleset on all plans
- Security locking patio sliding door
- Three panel interior doors with textured finish
- Flex room
- (1) Cable TV-RG-6 dedicated run
- (1) Phone – Category 5e dedicated run
- 200 amp electric service to home
- Uponor® pex plumbing system
- Aristokraft® birch cabinets standard in all bathrooms
- Gerber/Maxwell® products for sinks and lavatories
- Kohler/Sterling® showers & bath tubs
- Mirrors in bathrooms above vanity
- Moen® chrome faucets in all baths
- 30” upper cabinets in kitchen with standard raised dishwasher
- Aristokraft® birch cabinets standard in kitchen
- Moen® chrome faucets in kitchen
- Stainless steel, double bowl 8” deep kitchen sink with 1/3 HP disposal & pull out faucet
- Whirlpool® black or white smooth top electric range with hood, dishwasher, and microwave in cabinet
- Wilsonart® Laminate countertops in kitchen & baths
- 2-5-10 year limited warranty
- Build Quality Confirmation
- Build Quality Foundation Inspection
- Build Quality Frame Inspection
- Build Quality Inspection
- Build Quality Pre-drywall Inspection
- Full lawn sod and irrigation system in sodded areas
Designed By You
At Del Webb®, we believe smart home design is about improving the function of a space while enhancing its aesthetic. That’s why we talk with prospective homeowners about how they live in their homes and what they want most in their next home. The result is a collection of smart Life Tested® designs that can be incorporated into some Del Webb floor plans to add the kind of stylish features and functional space you’ll want to use all the time.
Master with Mini Suite
A Del Webb home is built with convenience in mind. You’ll find plenty of storage right where you need it most to stow away hobby and seasonal items so they’ll be ready when you are.Learn More
At Del Webb, that dream comes true with innovative kitchen designs that offer multi-level countertops and surfaces, and plenty of storage.Learn More
Master Suite with Mini Master
Our Master Suite features an additional mini suite, design so the early riser and night owl each get a good night's sleep.Learn More
At Del Webb, many of our new home designs offer the smart convenience of a laundry room adjacent to the master suite.Learn More
With versatile loft spaces available in some models, Del Webb homes offer more space and flexibility. The Versatile Loft is the space you need, when you need it.Learn More
Benefits of Community Living
Buying a new home with Del Webb is about more than just a building. It's about the community. Discover why so many residents choose Del Webb communities over other neighborhoods.
What to Expect:
Interested in this community? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in this community.
Fill out the form and we'll be in touch:
Thank you for submitting your request. Here is what you can expect:
Thank you for your interest in this community. We will be in touch soon.
Live Your Way
Benefits of Community Living
At Del Webb, we're not just about building quality homes—we're about building communities for people who love to stay active and socially connected.Learn More
My Del Webb Account
Save your favorite Del Webb floor plans, homes and communities when you sign up for a My Del Webb account.Learn More
Like This Home Design?
This Home Design is also available in 1 Neighborhood(s) nearby .