The rear kitchen in the Passport boasts three windows over the sink that stream natural light into the open café and gathering room. The oversized kitchen island makes entertaining easy. The Owner’s Suite and secondary bedrooms have separate hallways for privacy and the 2-car garage boasts extra storage space. This home is ideal for empty nesters.
Explore the Floor Plan
Step inside Passport to see the insightful features designed with you, and your lifestyle, in mind.
- $272,990 Starting From
- 2-4 Bedrooms
- 2-4 Bathrooms
- 1503 Sq. Ft.
- 1/3 horsepower disposal
- 36” recessed panel oak cabinets with small crown
- Laminate countertops in your choice of color
- Moen® single handle lever faucet
- Pantry (per plan)
- Recessed and cloud lighting (per plan)
- Vinyl flooring
- Whirlpool® appliance package in your choice of black or white (excluding refrigerator)
- Kitchen adjacent to indoor and outdoor gathering spaces
- Oversized kitchen island
- 6-panel interior doors
- 9’ ceiling height on main level
- Dustless vinyl wrapped wire shelving in closets
- Rocker-style light switches
- Schlage® chrome door knobs
- Separate laundry room with washer and dryer hookups
- Shaw® plush wall-to-wall carpeting in select areas
- Two cable and two telephone jacks (location per plan)
- Two-tone Sherwin Williams® paint
- The Passport features an open gathering room that continues toward the back of the home to the cafe and rear kitchen. Customize your space by turning the flex room into an office or library. Enhance your outdoor living space with a deck or patio.
- 50 gallon electric hot water heater
- Continuous ridge vent in attic
- Digital programmable thermostat
- Lennox® efficient gas heat
- Lennox® ENERGY STAR® air conditioner
- MI® vinyl, single hung Low-E windows
- Smoke detectors and carbon monoxide detector
- 6x6" ceramic wall tile
- Cultured marble vanity tops
- Gerber® standard height elongated toilets
- Moen® single lever faucets
- Raised vanity in owner bath (per plan)
- Recessed panel oak vanity cabinets
- Vinyl flooring
- Pulte Smart Home CAT6 and RG6 wired outlet running from enclosure to the gathering room
- Pulte Smart Home wireless access points
- Pulte Smart Home wiring enclosure
- Interior fire sprinkler system
- Smoke & carbon monoxide detectors
- Concrete driveway, lead walk and front stoop
- Low-maintenance double vinyl siding on front, side and rear facades
- Two-car garage with Clopay garage door
- Vinyl Shake siding (per plan)
- Lawn irrigation system (per homesite)
- Professionally designed landscape package
- Sodded front, back & side yards
Designed By You
At Del Webb®, we believe smart home design is about improving the function of a space while enhancing its aesthetic. That’s why we talk with prospective homeowners about how they live in their homes and what they want most in their next home. The result is a collection of smart Life Tested® designs that can be incorporated into some Del Webb floor plans to add the kind of stylish features and functional space you’ll want to use all the time.
A Del Webb home is built with convenience in mind. You’ll find plenty of storage right where you need it most to stow away hobby and seasonal items so they’ll be ready when you are.Learn More
At Del Webb, many of our new home designs offer the smart convenience of a laundry room adjacent to the master suite.Learn More
With versatile loft spaces available in some models, Del Webb homes offer more space and flexibility. The Versatile Loft is the space you need, when you need it.Learn More
Click below to see the available homesites within this community, as well as what plans are available to build on those home sites.
Benefits of Community Living
Buying a new home with Del Webb is about more than just a building. It's about the community. Discover why so many residents choose Del Webb communities over other neighborhoods.
Interested in living here? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in our homes.
Thanks for your interest. You’ll be receiving communications from us shortly.
Live Your Way
Benefits of Community Living
At Del Webb, we're not just about building quality homes—we're about building communities for people who love to stay active and socially connected.Learn More
My Del Webb Account
Save your favorite Del Webb floor plans, homes and communities when you sign up for a My Del Webb account.Learn More