Del Webb North Myrtle Beach
Del Webb North Myrtle Beach will feature new construction homes located less than a mile from the beach. Planned amenities in this active adult community will include sports courts, a fitness center, pools, clubhouse and a Lifestyle Director to plan activities. Enjoy living in a low-maintenance new home close to endless dining and entertainment options in Myrtle Beach, but away from the crowds.
- Natural Gas community
- Ride your golf cart to the beach
- Planned resort-style pool and 12,000 square foot amenity center clubhouse
- Planned state-of-the-art fitness center
- Planned gathering room with floor to ceiling windows and sliding glass doors that open to an outdoor courtyard
- Planned arts & crafts room
- Planned indoor lap pool
- Planned sports courts including pickleball and bocce
- Planned walking trails
- Full-time Lifestyle Director
- Clubs and activity groups
- 3 miles from Barefoot Landing
- 25 minutes to Broadway at the Beach
- 30 minutes to the Myrtle Beach International Airport
- Near a variety of restaurants, grocery, home improvement, packaging stores, banks, pharmacies
- Close to Grand Strand Hospital and other medical offices
- Play golf at one of the many courses nearby
- The J. Bryan Floyd Community Center next door features an indoor gym with basketball, indoor pickleball and other sports
- The 20-acre Central Park includes four hard surfaced tennis courts, four pickleball courts, four baseball fields, batting cages, three multi-purpose fields and picnic shelters
About the Area
About the Area
Events & Announcements
Our residents are at the heart of every Del Webb community, and there is always something happening. From exciting announcements to home events, we invite you to see what’s going on in the neighborhood.
Become a VIP Today!
Join our priority VIP list to receive updates on Del Webb North Myrtle Beach first!Register Here!
Home Financing Made Easy With Pulte Mortgage
Nobody knows Del Webb’s processes like us. We provide customers with a streamlined, simple lending experience that’s tailored to your financial situation. Speak with an Advisor today.Learn More
A Message for Our Valued Home Shoppers
A historically high demand across the Coastal Carolina's housing market over the past several months has only reinforced our dedication to you, our valued customer. Click to read our letter to you.Read Letter
Interested in living here? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in our homes.
Thanks for your interest. You’ll be receiving communications from us shortly.
Homebuying While Social Distancing
Your search for a home doesn’t have to stop due to social distancing. Del Webb is using the latest technology to offer video and online tours of our new homes.
Build Quality Experience
Developed using quality control measures, the Del Webb Build Quality Experience is a step-by-step process that helps to ensure your home is built with a high level of quality down to the very last detail.
(1) Nearby Neighborhood(s)
Homeownership Within Reach
The Right Time to Buy
With mortgage rates near an all-time low now is the right time to buy. Cut the stress of getting a new home loan with this mortgage loan documents checklist.Read Check List
With You Every Step of the Way
The mortgage process can be confusing, but it doesn't have to be. Information available in the Mortgage Learning Center can help you gain a better understanding of the process.Learn More