Known for its flexibility, the exquisite Enerson home design features thoughtfully designed living space with two bedrooms and two full bathrooms, hardwood floors, and a state-of-the-art kitchen with granite countertops and Whirlpool® appliances. A large laundry room with optional storage is also a feature of the Empire.
Explore the Emerson Floor Plan
Step inside this home to see the insightful features designed with you, and your lifestyle, in mind.
- $554,990 Starting From
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1570 Sq. Ft.
Customize Your Home
Homebuying While Social Distancing
Your search for a home doesn’t have to stop due to social distancing. Del Webb is using the latest technology to offer video and online tours of our new homes.
- Walk-in closet
- Shower with seat
- Comfort height maple vanity
- Granite countertops
- Granite Countertops
- Moen® Integra faucet
- Stainless steel double bowl sink
- Granite kitchen countertops
- 42" Maple cabinets
- Gourmet kitchen Layout
- Whirlpool® stainless steel appliances
- Ice maker line for refrigerator
- 9' ceilings
- Shaw® hardwood flooring in foyer, kitchen and cafe
- Ceramic tile in all baths
- Shaw® carpeting throughout living areas and bedrooms
- Easy-care, Low-E glass vinyl windows
- LED light fixtures
- Underground parking garage
- Smart Home Technology Included
- Full height wall tile in shower/tub
- Private balcony
- Industry leading 10 year warranty
Interested in living here? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in our homes.
Thanks for your interest. You’ll be receiving communications from us shortly.
Live Your Way
Benefits of Community Living
At Del Webb, we're not just about building quality homes—we're about building communities for people who love to stay active and socially connected.Learn More
My Del Webb Account
Save your favorite Del Webb floor plans, homes and communities when you sign up for a My Del Webb account.Learn More