The Solitude greets you under an elongated foyer and offers residents a den for extra living space. Opening into a centralized space, stay connected with sightlines overlooking the combined kitchen, café and gathering room. This home is flexible and can adapt to the ever-changing needs of its residents.
- $349,880 Starting From
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1657 Sq. Ft.
Homebuying While Social Distancing
Your search for a home doesn’t have to stop due to social distancing. Del Webb is using the latest technology to offer video and online tours of our new homes.
Customize Your Home
- Stainless steel appliances and undermount sink
- Convenient dining island
- Granite slab countertops with 6-inch backsplash in choice of two colors
- Handcrafted maple cabinetry
- The open-flow design of Solitude offers a gathering area complete with a spacious kitchen and cafe.
- Single Story Home
- 2 Bedrooms
- Spacious owner's suite
- Generous owner's suite walk-in closet with stacked shelves
- Den included
- Open floor plan for spacious living
- Tankless water heater
- 10-foot ceiling height
- Sherwin Williams® low VOC Interior wall paint
- 12x12-inch Dal® ceramic tile flooring in wet areas
- Durable and stylish Shaw® carpeting
- Rear covered patio
- Front yard landscaping
- Unique exterior color schemes
- Sophisticated and distinctive architectural styles
- Stylish pavers at driveway, front walkway, porch and A/C pad
Quick Move-In Homes
Interested in living here? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in our homes.
Thanks for your interest. You’ll be receiving communications from us shortly.
Live Your Way
Benefits of Community Living
At Del Webb, we're not just about building quality homes—we're about building communities for people who love to stay active and socially connected.Learn More
My Del Webb Account
Save your favorite Del Webb floor plans, homes and communities when you sign up for a My Del Webb account.Learn More