The Sanctuary is a comfortable home design ideally suited for empty-nesters. The spacious kitchen adjacent gathering room and is perfect for dinner parties or game nights. A covered patio expands the living area outside, where friends and family can enjoy the outdoors during all seasons, rain or shine.
- $363,880 Starting From
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1716 Sq. Ft.
Homebuying While Social Distancing
Your search for a home doesn’t have to stop due to social distancing. Del Webb is using the latest technology to offer video and online tours of our new homes.
Customize Your Home
- Stainless steel appliances and undermount sink
- Convenient dining island
- Granite slab countertops with 6-inch backsplash in choice of two colors
- Handcrafted maple cabinetry
- Sanctuary is a single story, 2-bedroom home with an open gathering room, kitchen, cafe overlooking a spacious covered patio perfect for entertaining.
- Open floor plans for spacious living
- Generous master walk-in closet with stacked shelves
- Ample storage options
- Single Story Home
- 2 Bedrooms
- 9-foot ceiling height
- Tankless water heater
- Sherwin Williams® low VOC Interior wall paint
- Covered rear patio
- Front yard landscaping
- Sophisticated and distinctive architectural styles
- Unique exterior color schemes
- Stylish pavers at driveway, front walkway, porch and A/C pad
- 12x12-inch Dal® ceramic tile flooring in wet areas
- Durable and stylish Shaw® carpeting
Quick Move-In Homes
Interested in living here? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in our homes.
Thanks for your interest. You’ll be receiving communications from us shortly.
Live Your Way
Benefits of Community Living
At Del Webb, we're not just about building quality homes—we're about building communities for people who love to stay active and socially connected.Learn More
My Del Webb Account
Save your favorite Del Webb floor plans, homes and communities when you sign up for a My Del Webb account.Learn More