The open layout of the Overlook is ideally suited to fit the needs of empty nesters. The home features a combined gathering room and stylish kitchen, keeping families connected throughout the day. A flex room offers a choice of extra living, dining, or office space depending on the resident’s needs.
Explore the Overlook Floor Plan
- $323,880 Starting From
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1390 Sq. Ft.
Homebuying While Social Distancing
Your search for a home doesn’t have to stop due to social distancing. Del Webb is using the latest technology to offer video and online tours of our new homes.
Customize Your Home
- From the large courtyard to the open-concept kitchen, cafe and gathering room, to the spacious owner's suite, you will feel at home in the Overlook.
- Single Story Home
- 2 Bedrooms
- Open floor plans for spacious living
- Generous owner's suite walk-in closet with stacked shelves
- Flex space
- Convenient kitchen island
- Stainless steel appliances and undermount sink
- Granite slab countertops with 6-inch backsplash in choice of two colors
- Handcrafted maple cabinetry
- 9-foot ceiling height
- Tankless water heater
- Sherwin Williams® low VOC Interior wall paint
- 12x12-inch Dal® ceramic tile flooring in wet areas
- Durable and stylish Shaw® carpeting
- Large rear covered patio
- Front yard landscaping
- Sophisticated and distinctive architectural styles
- Stylish pavers at driveway, front walkway, porch and A/C pad
Interested in living here? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in our homes.
Thanks for your interest. You’ll be receiving communications from us shortly.
Live Your Way
Benefits of Community Living
At Del Webb, we're not just about building quality homes—we're about building communities for people who love to stay active and socially connected.Learn More
My Del Webb Account
Save your favorite Del Webb floor plans, homes and communities when you sign up for a My Del Webb account.Learn More