The Haven welcomes you to a beautiful foyer and opens to one inviting and spacious kitchen and gathering area that is perfect for hosting game nights. Providing a flexible floorplan, this home is ideal for empty nesters who love to entertain. Use the den for additional living, dining, or office space.
- $378,880 Starting From
- 2-3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1859 Sq. Ft.
Homebuying While Social Distancing
Your search for a home doesn’t have to stop due to social distancing. Del Webb is using the latest technology to offer video and online tours of our new homes.
Customize Your Home
- The Haven's spacious gathering room and cafe overlooks a large rear covered patio, creating an ideal spot for entertaining.
- Single Story Home
- 2-3 Bedrooms
- Open floor plans for spacious living
- Generous owner's suite walk-in closet with stacked shelves
- Cart storage garage addition available
- Covered rear patio
- Front yard landscaping
- Sophisticated and distinctive architectural styles
- Stylish pavers at driveway, front walkway, porch and A/C pad
- 9-foot ceiling height
- Tankless water heater
- Sherwin Williams® low VOC Interior wall paint
- Convenient kitchen island
- Stainless steel appliances
- Granite slab countertops with 6-inch backsplash in choice of two colors
- Handcrafted maple cabinetry
Interested in living here? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in our homes.
Thanks for your interest. You’ll be receiving communications from us shortly.
Live Your Way
Benefits of Community Living
At Del Webb, we're not just about building quality homes—we're about building communities for people who love to stay active and socially connected.Learn More
My Del Webb Account
Save your favorite Del Webb floor plans, homes and communities when you sign up for a My Del Webb account.Learn More