A formal entryway introduces Steel Creek, offering views to the gathering room and kitchen with huge island. The efficient, open floor plan provides three different dining areas, including a cozy breakfast nook that faces toward the front of the home. Singles and couples alike feel right at home in the single-story Steel Creek, especially in the large Owner’s Suite with walk-in closet.
Take the 3D Tour
Explore the Steel Creek home design. If you still have questions, visit the community for more details.Start 3D Tour
- $240,990 Starting From
- 2-3 Bedrooms
- 2-3 Bathrooms
- 1355 Sq. Ft.
- Aristokraft® Sinclair birch cabinetry with crown molding on 36-inch upper cabinets and pull knobs
- InSinkErator® Badger
- Laminate countertops
- Sterling® by KOHLER® stainless steel sink and Moen® polished chrome single handle faucet with sprayer
- Whirlpool® packages available
- All baths feature durable Armstrong® vinyl flooring
- All baths feature Moen® polished chrome faucets
- All baths feature Moen® polished chrome towel bars and paper holders
- Owner's bath and secondary baths feature Aristokraft® Sinclair 35-inch tall birch vanity cabinets
- Owner's bath and secondary baths feature cultured marble countertops with integral sinks
- Owner's bath and secondary baths feature full width mirrors and Sea Gull Lighting® designer fixtures
- Owner's bath features a KOHLER®/Sterling® shower pan with integral composite walls
- Owner's bath features a Sterling® Ensemble™ with chrome shower door
- Powder room features KOHLER®/Sterling® pedestal sink with oval mirror (as per plan)
- Powder room features Mannington® hardwood flooring (as per plan)
- Secondary baths feature a KOHLER®/Sterling® tub and shower combination with integral composite walls
- 3-panel interior doors
- 9-foot ceilings
- Armstrong® vinyl flooring in kitchen, owner's bath, laundry room and secondary baths
- Interior trim details include crown, neck, chair rail and wainscoting in foyer and dining room
- Kichler Lighting® designer fixtures throughout
- Leviton® integrated home system wiring package includes cable TV outlets in great room and owner's suite
- Leviton® integrated home system wiring package includes telephone outlets in kitchen, great room, owner's suite
- Mannington® hardwood flooring in foyer and powder bath (per plan)
- Pull-down attic stairs
- Quality Mohawk® Portico® Select carpet with 6-lb pad
- Schlage® interior lever style hardware in bright chrome finish
- Sherwin-Williams® designer paint
- Vinyl clad wire shelving in all closets (per plan)
- Owner’s Entry with Optional Drop Zone
- Optional Sunroom and Screened Lanai
- Spacious Kitchen w/ Island and Breakfast Nook
As you should expect, your new home is filled with potential. Select an Upgrade Package for a glimpse into the possibilities that are available to enhance your living space.
Benefits of Community Living
Buying a new home with Del Webb is about more than just a building. It's about the community. Discover why so many residents choose Del Webb communities over other neighborhoods.
Interested in this community? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in this community.
Thanks for your interest in this community. You’ll be receiving communications from us shortly.
Live Your Way
Benefits of Community Living
At Del Webb, we're not just about building quality homes—we're about building communities for people who love to stay active and socially connected.Learn More
My Del Webb Account
Save your favorite Del Webb floor plans, homes and communities when you sign up for a My Del Webb account.Learn More