Depending on your needs, the Triumph can be designed to accommodate up to 3 bedrooms. A centralized open kitchen and gathering room allow everyone to visit without overcrowding. Savor a meal in the café and step outside to enjoy the outdoors from the covered patio. Options for this plan include an upgraded kitchen layout, offering all the tools you need to embrace your inner chef, including a double oven and cook top with hood. This plan is ideal for small families, with space to entertain.
A Closer Look
When it comes to creating a space for your family, every detail matters. Take a closer look at this model and picture yourself inside this Del Webb home.
Explore Your Options
One size does not fit all. That's why many of our homes come with flexible floor plan options to suit your family and your lifestyle. Explore your options below and turn this home design into a home of your very own.
- $229,990 Starting From
- 2-3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1981 Sq. Ft.
Create Your Space
From the backsplash to flooring, you have options to help personalize your space. Explore the possibilities with our library of interactive design tools.
It's in the Details
A covered entrance brings you into the foyer of the beautiful and open design of the Triumph. Centrally located, the kitchen opens to both the dining and family room and offers access to the covered back patio where barbecues with friends and family will be welcome. Located at the rear of the home is the master bedroom which features a private bath with dual-sink vanities and his and hers walk-in closets.Request Info
- 14 SEER air conditioner
- Blown insulation
- Energy efficient CLF lights
- Low-E2 dual pane vinyl windows
- Programmable thermostat
- Tankless hot water heater
- Water saving shower heads and toilets
- 6 panel interior doors
- 9’ Ceilings
- Ceiling fan pre-wire in master bedroom and great room
- Ceramic tile in entry
- Décora® rocker switches
- Schlage® Chrome door hardware
- Sherwin-Williams® paint
- Beautiful and open design
- Cultured marble shower surrounds in the master bath
- Cultured marble vanities
- Elongated comfort height toilets
- Moen® chrome plumbing fixtures and accessories
- Ice maker pre-plumb
- InSinkErator® ½ hp disposal
- Moen® chrome faucet with pull out spray handle
- Recessed can lights
- Reverse osmosis pre-plumb
- Whirlpool® appliances
- Centrally located kitchen
- 200 amp electrical services
- On-Q/Legrand® centralized structured wiring
- Pre-wire for cable outlets at Master bedroom and great room
- Pre-wire for telephone outlets and master bedroom and kitchen
- 911 flasher at entry light
- Concrete roof tile
- Fiberglass 6-pane, 8’ front door
- Finished garages
- Recessed lighting
- Two and a half car garage
- 2 hose bibs
- Post-tension foundation
Benefits of Community Living
Buying a new home with Del Webb is about more than just a building. It's about the community. Discover why so many residents choose Del Webb communities over other neighborhoods.
What to Expect:
Interested in this community? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in this community.
Fill out the form and we'll be in touch:
Thank you for submitting your request. Here is what you can expect:
Thank you for your interest in this community. We will be in touch soon.
Live Your Way
Benefits of Community Living
At Del Webb, we're not just about building quality homes—we're about building communities for people who love to stay active and socially connected.Learn More
My Del Webb Account
Save your favorite Del Webb floor plans, homes and communities when you sign up for a My Del Webb account.Learn More