The Spirit includes a flow-through kitchen, casual café and open gathering room, perfect for those who like to entertain. Depending on your needs, the versatile design offers the option to add a fireplace to your private courtyard to enjoy cozy evenings outside. At the end of the day, kick up your feet in the Owner’s Suite, complete with a luxurious bath and walk-in closet.
A Closer Look
When it comes to creating a space for your family, every detail matters. Take a closer look at this model and picture yourself inside this Del Webb home.
Explore Your Options
One size does not fit all. That's why many of our homes come with flexible floor plan options to suit your family and your lifestyle. Explore your options below and turn this home design into a home of your very own.
- $189,990 Starting From
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1576 Sq. Ft.
Create Your Space
From the backsplash to flooring, you have options to help personalize your space. Explore the possibilities with our library of interactive design tools.
It's in the Details
Ideal for those who like to entertain, the Spirit features a formal dining room which is located between both the kitchen and great room. Whip-up your favorite meals in the designer kitchen complete with a center work-island, pantry, beautiful cabinetry, and quality appliances. Large sliding glass doors open up to a beautiful courtyard where guests can enjoy the weather while having a cocktail. A private den offers the ideal place for your book collection or computer center.Request Info
- Ice maker pre-plumb
- InSinkErator® ½ hp disposal
- Moen® chrome faucet with pull out spray handle
- Recessed can lights
- Reverse osmosis pre-plumb
- Whirlpool® appliances
- Designer kitchen
- 200 amp electrical services
- On-Q/Legrand® centralized structured wiring
- Pre-wire for cable outlets at Master bedroom and great room
- Pre-wire for telephone outlets and master bedroom and kitchen
- 911 flasher at entry light
- Concrete roof tile
- Fiberglass 6-pane, 8’ front door
- Finished garages
- Recessed lighting
- 6 panel interior doors
- 9’ Ceilings
- Ceiling fan pre-wire in master bedroom and great room
- Ceramic tile in entry
- Décora® rocker switches
- Schlage® Chrome door hardware
- Sherwin-Williams® paint
- Formal dining room located between the kitchen and great room
- Large sliding glass doors open up to courtyard
- 2 hose bibs
- Post-tension foundation
- 14 SEER air conditioner
- Blown insulation
- Energy efficient CLF lights
- Low-E2 dual pane vinyl windows
- Programmable thermostat
- Tankless hot water heater
- Water saving shower heads and toilets
- Cultured marble shower surrounds in the master bath
- Cultured marble vanities
- Elongated comfort height toilets
- Moen® chrome plumbing fixtures and accessories
Benefits of Community Living
Buying a new home with Del Webb is about more than just a building. It's about the community. Discover why so many residents choose Del Webb communities over other neighborhoods.
What to Expect:
Interested in this community? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in this community.
Fill out the form and we'll be in touch:
Thank you for submitting your request. Here is what you can expect:
Thank you for your interest in this community. We will be in touch soon.
Live Your Way
Benefits of Community Living
At Del Webb, we're not just about building quality homes—we're about building communities for people who love to stay active and socially connected.Learn More
My Del Webb Account
Save your favorite Del Webb floor plans, homes and communities when you sign up for a My Del Webb account.Learn More