The Promenade offers a spacious kitchen that opens to a private courtyard, perfect for empty nesters who enjoy entertaining. Located right off the kitchen is the Owner's Suite, which includes a spacious walk-in closet and dual sinks. Options for this plan include an AV Built-In within the gathering room and an exterior fireplace to enjoy cozy evenings outside with friends and family.
A Closer Look
When it comes to creating a space for your family, every detail matters. Take a closer look at this model and picture yourself inside this Del Webb home.
Explore Your Options
One size does not fit all. That's why many of our homes come with flexible floor plan options to suit your family and your lifestyle. Explore your options below and turn this home design into a home of your very own.
- $190,990 Starting From
- 2-3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1609 Sq. Ft.
Create Your Space
From the backsplash to flooring, you have options to help personalize your space. Explore the possibilities with our library of interactive design tools.
It's in the Details
Step inside the elegant Promenade where entertaining and living spaces are gracious and eye-catching. When you arrive you will find a welcoming covered entrance which brings you into the gracious living and dining room combination, ideal for entertaining family and friends. Visit with guests in the formal living room until dinner is ready, then serve them your five-star meal on fine china under the dining room chandelier.Request Info
- 2 hose bibs
- Post-tension foundation
- 911 flasher at entry light
- Concrete roof tile
- Fiberglass 6-pane, 8’ front door
- Finished garages
- Recessed lighting
- Welcoming covered entrance
- 14 SEER air conditioner
- Blown insulation
- Energy efficient CLF lights
- Low-E2 dual pane vinyl windows
- Programmable thermostat
- Tankless hot water heater
- Water saving shower heads and toilets
- 6 panel interior doors
- 9’ Ceilings
- Ceiling fan pre-wire in master bedroom and great room
- Ceramic tile in entry
- Décora® rocker switches
- Schlage® Chrome door hardware
- Sherwin-Williams® paint
- Living and dining room combination
- Cultured marble shower surrounds in the master bath
- Cultured marble vanities
- Elongated comfort height toilets
- Moen® chrome plumbing fixtures and accessories
- Master bedroom with a private bath and walk-in closet
- Ice maker pre-plumb
- InSinkErator® ½ hp disposal
- Moen® chrome faucet with pull out spray handle
- Recessed can lights
- Reverse osmosis pre-plumb
- Whirlpool® appliances
- 200 amp electrical services
- On-Q/Legrand® centralized structured wiring
- Pre-wire for cable outlets at Master bedroom and great room
- Pre-wire for telephone outlets and master bedroom and kitchen
As you should expect, your new home is filled with potential. Select from these Upgrade Packages for a glimpse into the possibilities that are available to enhance your living space.
Benefits of Community Living
Buying a new home with Del Webb is about more than just a building. It's about the community. Discover why so many residents choose Del Webb communities over other neighborhoods.
What to Expect:
Interested in this community? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in this community.
Fill out the form and we'll be in touch:
Thank you for submitting your request. Here is what you can expect:
Thank you for your interest in this community. We will be in touch soon.
Live Your Way
Benefits of Community Living
At Del Webb, we're not just about building quality homes—we're about building communities for people who love to stay active and socially connected.Learn More
My Del Webb Account
Save your favorite Del Webb floor plans, homes and communities when you sign up for a My Del Webb account.Learn More