The Liberty's open floor plan offers space and storage, and is ideal for growing families and those who entertain. An open island kitchen overlooks the gathering room, keeping host and guests connected. If you are in need of additional space, the Liberty offers several options to expand including a 3rd bedroom, guest suite, or additional garage space.
A Closer Look
When it comes to creating a space for your family, every detail matters. Take a closer look at this model and picture yourself inside this Del Webb home.
Explore Your Options
One size does not fit all. That's why many of our homes come with flexible floor plan options to suit your family and your lifestyle. Explore your options below and turn this home design into a home of your very own.
- $246,990 Starting From
- 2-3 Bedrooms
- 2-3 Bathrooms
- 2373 Sq. Ft.
Create Your Space
From the backsplash to flooring, you have options to help personalize your space. Explore the possibilities with our library of interactive design tools.
It's in the Details
Relaxing outside with your neighbors under your covered front patio is possible when you make your home in the Liberty. The elegant living and formal dining room combination is perfect for entertaining on any occasion. The den at the front of the home is the ideal space to show off your book collection or place for your computer. At the back of the home, the gracious family room opens to the designer kitchen with an angled, center work-island, quality appliances and breakfast nook.Request Info
- Ice maker pre-plumb
- InSinkErator® ½ hp disposal
- Moen® chrome faucet with pull out spray handle
- Recessed can lights
- Reverse osmosis pre-plumb
- Whirlpool® appliances
- 6 panel interior doors
- 9’ Ceilings
- Ceiling fan pre-wire in master bedroom and great room
- Ceramic tile in entry
- Décora® rocker switches
- Schlage® Chrome door hardware
- Sherwin-Williams® paint
- Family room that opens to the designer kitchen
- 14 SEER air conditioner
- Blown insulation
- Energy efficient CLF lights
- Low-E2 dual pane vinyl windows
- Programmable thermostat
- Tankless hot water heater
- Water saving shower heads and toilets
- 911 flasher at entry light
- Concrete roof tile
- Fiberglass 6-pane, 8’ front door
- Finished garages
- Recessed lighting
- Covered front patio
- Cultured marble shower surrounds in the master bath
- Cultured marble vanities
- Elongated comfort height toilets
- Moen® chrome plumbing fixtures and accessories
- 16'2"x14'0" Owner's Suite
- 2 hose bibs
- Post-tension foundation
- 200 amp electrical services
- On-Q/Legrand® centralized structured wiring
- Pre-wire for cable outlets at Master bedroom and great room
- Pre-wire for telephone outlets and master bedroom and kitchen
Benefits of Community Living
Buying a new home with Del Webb is about more than just a building. It's about the community. Discover why so many residents choose Del Webb communities over other neighborhoods.
What to Expect:
Interested in this community? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in this community.
Fill out the form and we'll be in touch:
Thank you for submitting your request. Here is what you can expect:
Thank you for your interest in this community. We will be in touch soon.
Live Your Way
Benefits of Community Living
At Del Webb, we're not just about building quality homes—we're about building communities for people who love to stay active and socially connected.Learn More
My Del Webb Account
Save your favorite Del Webb floor plans, homes and communities when you sign up for a My Del Webb account.Learn More