The spacious Inspiration offers an open feel perfect for those who enjoy entertaining friends and family. The kitchen and gathering room are adjacent to each other and include a café for everyday meals or casual gatherings. Options for this plan include a 3rd bedroom, suite, or den 2, for additional family or guests.
A Closer Look
When it comes to creating a space for your family, every detail matters. Take a closer look at this model and picture yourself inside this Del Webb home.
Explore Your Options
One size does not fit all. That's why many of our homes come with flexible floor plan options to suit your family and your lifestyle. Explore your options below and turn this home design into a home of your very own.
- $234,990 Starting From
- 2-3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2195 Sq. Ft.
Create Your Space
From the backsplash to flooring, you have options to help personalize your space. Explore the possibilities with our library of interactive design tools.
It's in the Details
Large, open living spaces only begin to describe the elegant Inspiration design. A private den off the foyer is a great place to showcase your book collection. The designer kitchen conveniently opens up to both the living room and covered patio making it an ideal place for entertaining on any occasion. At the end of a busy day, retreat to your luxurious master bedroom with a private bath and spacious walk-in closet.Request Info
Electrical & Plumbing
- 200 amp electrical services
- On-Q/Legrand® centralized structured wiring
- Pre-wire for cable outlets at Master bedroom and great room
- Pre-wire for telephone outlets and master bedroom and kitchen
- Ice maker pre-plumb
- InSinkErator® ½ hp disposal
- Moen® chrome faucet with pull out spray handle
- Recessed can lights
- Reverse osmosis pre-plumb
- Whirlpool® appliances
- Designer kitchen
- 911 flasher at entry light
- Concrete roof tile
- Fiberglass 6-pane, 8’ front door
- Finished garages
- Recessed lighting
- 6 panel interior doors
- 9’ Ceilings
- Ceiling fan pre-wire in master bedroom and great room
- Ceramic tile in entry
- Décora® rocker switches
- Schlage® Chrome door hardware
- Sherwin-Williams® paint
- Large open living spaces
- Private den off the foyer
- 14 SEER air conditioner
- Blown insulation
- Energy efficient CLF lights
- Low-E2 dual pane vinyl windows
- Programmable thermostat
- Tankless hot water heater
- Water saving shower heads and toilets
- 2 hose bibs
- Post-tension foundation
- Cultured marble shower surrounds in the master bath
- Cultured marble vanities
- Elongated comfort height toilets
- Moen® chrome plumbing fixtures and accessories
Benefits of Community Living
Buying a new home with Del Webb is about more than just a building. It's about the community. Discover why so many residents choose Del Webb communities over other neighborhoods.
What to Expect:
Interested in this community? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in this community.
Fill out the form and we'll be in touch:
Thank you for submitting your request. Here is what you can expect:
Thank you for your interest in this community. We will be in touch soon.
Live Your Way
Benefits of Community Living
At Del Webb, we're not just about building quality homes—we're about building communities for people who love to stay active and socially connected.Learn More
My Del Webb Account
Save your favorite Del Webb floor plans, homes and communities when you sign up for a My Del Webb account.Learn More