The 2-bedroom Endeavor balances comfort and modern elegance. This thoughtfully-designed home features an elegant dining room, den, and chef’s kitchen overlooking the expansive gathering room, so you can entertain in style. Sliding glass doors in the gathering room showcase the desert views and open up the home to even more light and air. The Owner’s Suite is the ultimate retreat, featuring a large bath and walk-in closet.
Explore the Floor Plan
- $344,990 Starting From
- 2-3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2463 Sq. Ft.
Customize Your Home
- Garage door opener for 2-car garage
- Synthetic stucco exteriors & complimentary trim paint
- Tile roof (per elevation)
- Taexx® Pest Defense System
- Anti-siphon exterior hose bibs (per plan)
- Enclosed rear yard with side yard access gate
- Front yard landscaping with automatic irrigation
- Covered patio
- Coach lights at garage
- Low-E windows
- Energy efficient tankless gas hot water heater
- Lennox® 93% energy efficient furnace
- 14 SEER Lennox® air conditioning
- Honeywell™ programmable thermostat
- R-50 ceiling insulation
- Blown in R-23 frame wall insulation
- 2x6 exterior wall studs
- Low VOC Sherwin Williams® paint
- Low-flow consumption toilets
- Engineered roof truss system
- Build Green New Mexico Silver Certified Homes
- HERS Rating of 60 or better
- 1 year General Workmanship and Materials Warranty
- 2 Year Mechanical Warranty
- 5 Year Leak Protection Warranty
- 10 Year Limited Structural Warranty
- Smart Home Technology: Smart Hub – low voltage panel (location varies per plan)
- Shaw® carpet
- The 2-bedroom Endeavor balances comfort and elegance. This thoughtfully-designed home features a stylish dining room, den, and kitchen overlooking the expansive gathering room, so you can entertain in style. The Owner’s Suite is the ultimate retreat.
Designed By You
At Del Webb®, we believe smart home design is about improving the function of a space while enhancing its aesthetic. That’s why we talk with prospective homeowners about how they live in their homes and what they want most in their next home. The result is a collection of smart Life Tested® designs that can be incorporated into some Del Webb floor plans to add the kind of stylish features and functional space you’ll want to use all the time.
Benefits of Community Living
Buying a new home with Del Webb is about more than just a building. It's about the community. Discover why so many residents choose Del Webb communities over other neighborhoods.
Interested in living here? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in our homes.
Thanks for your interest. You’ll be receiving communications from us shortly.
Live Your Way
Benefits of Community Living
At Del Webb, we're not just about building quality homes—we're about building communities for people who love to stay active and socially connected.Learn More
My Del Webb Account
Save your favorite Del Webb floor plans, homes and communities when you sign up for a My Del Webb account.Learn More