Bridge Bay at Bannon Lakes
Sold Out! Bridge Bay at Bannon Lakes is a 55+ Pulte Active Adult community in the master-planned community of Bannon Lakes offers a variety of resort-style amenities and activities including pool, fitness center, sport courts, and more. Fill your days with as much or as little activity as you would like. Explore single-family homes and villas with lawn-care included, open floorplans featuring living spaces and backyards perfect for entertaining.
Tour our new homes at Bridge Bay at Bannon Lakes
Contact Laura & Robyn to schedule a phone appt. or virtual online tour, or visit our Sales Center at Bridge Bay at Bannon Lakes.
Call or text 904-644-1789
Tour Bridge Bay at Bannon Lakes
Explore Bridge Bay at Bannon Lakes so you can see the beautiful community and resort-style amenities. We believe you’ll like it here.
- Del Webb Bridge Bay is a 55+ Active Adult Community in North St. Augustine in St. Johns County
- Lawn Care Maintenance is Included on Both Single-Family Homes & Villas
- Gated Community Located within Master-Planned Bannon Lakes
- Villas from the Mid-$200's; Single-Family Homes from the High-$200's
- 20 Minutes From Upscale Dining and Shopping
- 15 Minutes From Historic Downtown St. Augustine
- Access to Bannon Lakes' 5,000 Sq. Ft. Zero Entry Resort Style Pool w/ Lap Lanes
- Access to Bannon Lakes' Tennis, Pickleball and Sport Courts
- Access to Bannon Lakes' Jogging Trail
- Access to Bannon Lakes' Dog Run
- Access to Bannon Lakes' Fitness Club
- Access to Bannon Lakes' Bark Park
- Access to Bannon Lakes' Play Lawn and Playground
- Access to Bannon Lakes' 4,000 Sq. Ft. Clubhouse
- Access to Del Webb Bridge Bay's Private Heated Pool w/ Lap Lane & Clubhouse
About the Area
About the Area
Homebuying While Social Distancing
Your search for a home doesn’t have to stop due to social distancing. Del Webb is using the latest technology to offer video and online tours of our new homes.
Build Quality Experience
Developed using quality control measures, the Del Webb Build Quality Experience is a step-by-step process that helps to ensure your home is built with a high level of quality down to the very last detail.
(5) Nearby Neighborhood(s)
Homeownership Within Reach
The Right Time to Buy
With mortgage rates near an all-time low now is the right time to buy. Cut the stress of getting a new home loan with this mortgage loan documents checklist.Read Check List
With You Every Step of the Way
The mortgage process can be confusing, but it doesn't have to be. Information available in the Mortgage Learning Center can help you gain a better understanding of the process.Learn More