The Pursuit offers up to 3 bedrooms and plenty of space for busy families. The gourmet flow-through kitchen overlooks the spacious gathering room and is an ideal space for entertaining and everyday living. Depending on your needs, the versatile design allows for an optional wet bar, outdoor fireplace and multi-panel sliding glass door at the gathering room, for additional natural light.
- $473,990 Starting From
- $2,464/mo Starting From
- 2-3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2017 Sq. Ft.
Customize Your Home
Homebuying While Social Distancing
Your search for a home doesn’t have to stop due to social distancing. Del Webb is using the latest technology to offer video and online tours of our new homes.
- Garage door opener for 2-car garage
- Synthetic stucco exteriors & complimentary trim paint
- Tile roof (per elevation)
- Taexx® Pest Defense System
- Anti-siphon exterior hose bibs (per plan)
- Enclosed rear yard with side yard access gate
- Front yard landscaping with automatic irrigation
- Covered patio
- Coach lights at garage
- 1 year General Workmanship and Materials Warranty
- 2 Year Mechanical Warranty
- 5 Year Leak Protection Warranty
- 10 Year Limited Structural Warranty
- Low-E windows
- Energy efficient tankless gas hot water heater
- Lennox® 93% energy efficient furnace
- 14 SEER Lennox® air conditioning
- Honeywell™ programmable thermostat
- R-50 ceiling insulation
- Blown in R-23 frame wall insulation
- 2x6 exterior wall studs
- Low VOC Sherwin Williams® paint
- Low-flow consumption toilets
- Engineered roof truss system
- Build Green New Mexico Certified
- Home Energy Rating System
- Smart Home Technology: Smart Hub – low voltage panel (location varies per plan)
- Shaw® carpet
- The Pursuit offers up to 3 bedrooms and plenty of space for busy families. The flow-through kitchen overlooks the spacious gathering room and is an ideal space for entertaining. The Pursuit allows for many flexible options, depending on your needs.
Designed By You
At Del Webb®, we believe smart home design is about improving the function of a space while enhancing its aesthetic. That’s why we talk with prospective homeowners about how they live in their homes and what they want most in their next home. The result is a collection of smart Life Tested® designs that can be incorporated into some Del Webb floor plans to add the kind of stylish features and functional space you’ll want to use all the time.
Interested in living here? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in our homes.
Thanks for your interest. You’ll be receiving communications from us shortly.
Live Your Way
Benefits of Community Living
At Del Webb, we're not just about building quality homes—we're about building communities for people who love to stay active and socially connected.Learn More
My Del Webb Account
Save your favorite Del Webb floor plans, homes and communities when you sign up for a My Del Webb account.Learn More