The Voyage has a welcoming entrance, complete with an outdoor living space. Designed with two suite options to accommodate your guest, the Voyage is ideal for visiting family and friends. An open and centralized kitchen and gathering room allow everyone to visit without overcrowding and gives you space to entertain them all. Savor a nice meal in the café and step outside to enjoy the outdoors from the covered patio.
A Closer Look
When it comes to creating a space for your family, every detail matters. Take a closer look at this model and picture yourself inside this Del Webb home.
Explore Your Options
One size does not fit all. That's why many of our homes come with flexible floor plan options to suit your family and your lifestyle. Explore your options below and turn this home design into a home of your very own.
- $293,990 Starting From
- 2-3 Bedrooms
- 2-3 Bathrooms
- 2736 Sq. Ft.
Create Your Space
From the backsplash to flooring, you have options to help personalize your space. Explore the possibilities with our library of interactive design tools.
It's in the Details
The Voyage’s functional and oversized gathering room hosts joyful conversations that carry into a roomy gourmet kitchen with Whirlpool® stainless steel appliance package and sunlit café. Underneath the covered patio an optional outdoor wet bar and BBQ expands entertaining to the outdoors. Extended family will value privacy of the guest suite, while a spacious den with optional French doors increase personal space.Request Info
- Comfort height® toilets in all baths
- Moen® chrome bath fixtures and accessories
- Raised 36" vanity in master bathroom
- Sea Gull Lighting® light fixtures in master bathroom
- 8' 6-panel Interior doors
- Aquapex® plumbing system
- Carbon monoxide detectors
- CAT-5 wiring (telephone) at master bedroom and kitchen
- Ceiling fan pre-wire at master and great room
- Chrome door hardware
- Pre-plumb for R/O system
- RG6 wiring (cable) at master bedroom and great room/ family room
- Rounded interior corners
- Skip trowel textured drywall finish
- Smoke detectors
- 2 x 4 exterior wall framing
- 200 amp electrical service
- Del Webb limited 10-year structural warranty
- Fresh air ventilation
- ON-Q® structured wiring
- Post tension concrete slab
- 1/2 HP Insinkerator® disposal
- Exclusive 2 year warranty on all Whirlpool® appliances
- Moen® single handle faucet with pull-out
- Pre-plumb for ice maker
- Spray handle
- Stainless steel kitchen sink
- Whirlpool® appliance package
- 14-SEER air conditioner
- APS ENERGY STAR® home
- Balanced air ducts for energy efficiency and comfortable living
- Cathedralized insulation in the attic
- Efficient gas furnace
- Greenfiber™ Cocoon© blown insulation
- Low-E2 insulated vinyl windows
- Tankless hot water heater
- Water saver showers and toilets
- 2-car garages
- Exterior coach lights
- Hose bibbs at front and rear
- Patio cover with stucco columns
- PVC sleeve under driveway and front walk
- Schlage® chrome exterior door hardware
- Waterproof exterior outlets at covered patio and front entry
Designed By You
At Del Webb®, we believe smart home design is about improving the function of a space while enhancing its aesthetic. That’s why we talk with prospective homeowners about how they live in their homes and what they want most in their next home. The result is a collection of smart Life Tested® designs that can be incorporated into some Del Webb floor plans to add the kind of stylish features and functional space you’ll want to use all the time.
At Del Webb, many of our new home designs offer the smart convenience of a laundry room adjacent to the master suite.Learn More
Benefits of Community Living
Buying a new home with Del Webb is about more than just a building. It's about the community. Discover why so many residents choose Del Webb communities over other neighborhoods.
What to Expect:
Interested in this community? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in this community.
Fill out the form and we'll be in touch:
Thank you for submitting your request. Here is what you can expect:
Thank you for your interest in this community. We will be in touch soon.
Live Your Way
Benefits of Community Living
At Del Webb, we're not just about building quality homes—we're about building communities for people who love to stay active and socially connected.Learn More
My Del Webb Account
Save your favorite Del Webb floor plans, homes and communities when you sign up for a My Del Webb account.Learn More