The Prado connects generations of family with its principal gathering room that supports movie lovers and sports fans alike. Its covered patio extends conversations about what’s new in the family.
A Closer Look
When it comes to creating a space for your family, every detail matters. Take a closer look at this model and picture yourself inside this Del Webb home.
Explore Your Options
One size does not fit all. That's why many of our homes come with flexible floor plan options to suit your family and your lifestyle. Explore your options below and turn this home design into a home of your very own.
- $765,990 Starting From
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1548 Sq. Ft.
Create Your Space
From the backsplash to flooring, you have options to help personalize your space. Explore the possibilities with our library of interactive design tools.
It's in the Details
The Prado blends solitude and socialization in one convenient story. A kitchen with granite counters provides the makings for progressive dinners, followed by a card game in the gathering room. A home office can transform one or two dens or an optional third bedroom. Temperate evenings can progress on a covered patio with the potential for an outdoor kitchen.Request Info
- Granite Kitchen countertops in two colors with 6" backsplash and full cook top backsplash
- Maple wood recessed panel cabinetry in two finish choices
- Stainless steel under mount kitchen sink
- Under cabinet lighting
- USB outlet
- Whirlpool 30" Self-cleaning, Built-in Microwave oven combo with steam clean in stainless steel
- Whirlpool 36" Self-cleaning, 5 sealed burner gas cook top in stainless steel
- Whirlpool ENERGY STAR-Qualified, Dishwasher in stainless steel
- 14 SEER Air Conditioning system
- 80% Energy Efficient gas furnace
- Blown-in ceiling insulation
- Honeywell Wifi-enabled thermostat
- Sustainable wall and ceiling insulation
- Tankless water heater
- Vinyl windows with dual-paned, low-e glass in tan
- 10' Ceilings at First Floor
- 13" Ceramic tile at Entry, Kitchen, Cafe, Laundry and all baths
- 6'-8'" Interior Doors with brushed nickel lever door hardware
- CAT5 Structured wiring telephone runs to kitchen and owners suite
- Custom paint in sherwin williams natural choice
- Plush designer carpeting with 5lb pad
- RG6 Television runs to Owners suite, Gathering room, and Loft (per plan)
- Fiberglass tub at secondary baths
- Maple wood recessed panel cabinetry in two finishes with satin nickel knobs
- Piedrafina fusion solid surface countertops at all baths
- Self-rimming overmount sinks at secondary baths
- Toilets with elongated bowls
- Decorative exterior coach light at garage
- Rain Gutters at Front Entry
- Schlage Oil-rubbed bronze exterior front door hardware
- Spacious patio with patio cover-integral roof line (per plan)
- Intergrated fire sprinkler system with dome-concealed heads
- Moen plumbing fixtures
Benefits of Community Living
Buying a new home with Del Webb is about more than just a building. It's about the community. Discover why so many residents choose Del Webb communities over other neighborhoods.
What to Expect:
Interested in this community? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in this community.
Fill out the form and we'll be in touch:
Thank you for submitting your request. Here is what you can expect:
Thank you for your interest in this community. We will be in touch soon.
Live Your Way
Benefits of Community Living
At Del Webb, we're not just about building quality homes—we're about building communities for people who love to stay active and socially connected.Learn More
My Del Webb Account
Save your favorite Del Webb floor plans, homes and communities when you sign up for a My Del Webb account.Learn More