The benefits of our Homeowners Association:
One of the best things about living in Carolina Arbors by Del Webb is you can relax knowing your community will keep on looking as beautiful as the day you first saw it. That's because your Homeowners Association (HOA) dues help pay for maintaining your community's common areas and amenities. Not only does that help protect your property values, it ensures you'll always be proud to call Carolina Arbors by Del Webb your home.
Items covered by the HOA
- Monthly scheduled events planned by the Lifestyle Director
- Social groups
- Large community center with swimming pools, exercise room, meeting rooms
- Walking trails
- Tennis courts, bocce ball, Pickleball
- Dog Parks (Future) and Community Garden (Future)
- Maintenance of all common areas, including landscaping, stormwater control devices, monuments and all amenities
- Professional HOA management including annual meetings, periodic community inspections, and compliance enforcement
- Fiscal management of HOA funds, including collection of dues, and development of budgets
- Lifestyle Director staff and scheduled activities
$184 per month
How is the governing board structured?
The governing board is comprised of 3 Del Webb employees and HOA governance will be turned over to the residents upon full build out of the community.
What committees contribute to the governing board?
An Architectural Committee comprised of Pulte employees supports the board. Other committees may form as the community grows based on homeowner interest such as: Architectural Committee, Finance Committee, Safety Committee, Lifestyle Committee, etc.
Does the HOA survey residents to find out about new interests?
Yes, through the Lifestyle Director
Are all the community activities included in the fees?
Certain lifestyle events are already included in the dues such as fitness, movie nights, etc. Other lifestyle events are paid for by the residents when they chose to participate
Does the HOA have a reserve fund?
A reserve fund will be created during the life cycle of the community.
How often are HOA fees increased?
Dues are evaluated on an annual basis.
Does the HOA maintain all the amenities?
Yes the HOA maintains all amenities, including the pool, exercise area, tennis courts, bocce ball, pickleball and common areas.
Does the HOA have a community newsletter or intranet site for residents?
Yes, through the management company, and a community newsletter which is owner produced
Is there a process in place to get a new club chartered?
What are the rules for visiting grandchildren?
Once the amenity is built, children under 19 will be allowed for limited hours to use the facilities, usually less than 2 hours per day.
Are there activities for visiting grandchildren?
Residents are encouraged to create grandchildren activities and the Lifestyle Director may assist if necessary.
HOA is managed by:
5600 77 Center Drive Suite 325
Charlotte, NC 28217