The benefits of our Homeowners Association:
One of the best things about living in Sun City Mesquite is you can relax knowing your community will keep on looking as beautiful as the day you first saw it. That's because your Homeowners Association (HOA) dues help pay for maintaining your community's common areas and amenities. Not only does that help protect your property values, it ensures you'll always be proud to call Sun City Mesquite your home.
Items covered by the HOA
- Maintenance of the 30,560 square foot Pioneer Center staffed by 6 concierges
- On-site Management
- All outdoor amenities including pickleball, basketball, tennis courts and professional 18-hole putting course
- Lending library with over 4,500 cataloged titles
- Free Wi-Fi in the Pioneer Center
- Basic cable – 19 channels
- $152.00 per month (collected quarterly) for Sun City Mesquite HOA
How is the governing board structured?
3 member Board- 2 Declarant and 1 homeowner.
What committees contribute to the governing board?
ARC, Covenants, Communications Committee
Who operates the golf course?
Does the HOA survey residents to find out about new interests?
Are all the community activities included in the fees?
Does the HOA have a reserve fund?
Yes- mandated by law.
Does the HOA maintain all the amenities?
Yes, HOA maintains all amenities.
Does the HOA have a community newsletter or intranet site for residents?
Yes, both- http://www.suncitymesquite.org/, the current newsletter can be viewed on the website.
Is there a process in place to get a new club chartered?
Yes- the Del Webb policy
What are the rules for visiting grandchildren?
Age, height and hours depending on the amenities.
Are there activities for visiting grandchildren?
Seabreeze Management Company
HOA is managed by:
8345 W. Sunset Road
Las Vegas, NV 89113