There are no communities within a 50 miles radius of . Below is a list of communities available 50+ miles away.
Featured Community in
miles from ""
We currently don’t have any quick move-in homes available in this area, but we may have some available soon. For immediate assistance, please contact the community of your choice and tell them you’re interested in moving soon. They’ll keep you up-to-date on the homes as they become available.
For ongoing updates about communities in this area and quick move-in homes as they become available, complete this form.Click here to start a new search.
We currently don’t have any quick move-in homes available that meet your search criteria. Would you like to start a new search?
Upcoming Community Events
Explore Del Webb Before You Move
Northern California is a great area to live; beaches, mountains, lakes, cities or countryside are all within a few-hour drive. Consisting of San Francisco, Sacramento, Lake Tahoe, Redding, Fresno and Modesto, the Northern California area climate can be mild in some areas with all 4 seasons in others, the geography ranges from beaches to snow-capped mountains. This diverse area includes big cities and small towns offering Del Webb residents great shopping, dining and cultural experiences and plenty of golf as well as nearby wine country, professional sporting events and a wide variety of outdoor activities.
Del Webb Homes in Northern California
Your home will be efficiently designed for the way you live. Some homes in this area may include our Inspired Designs - features that make connecting, rejuvenating and entertaining even easier.
- High efficiency low-emissivity windows
- Drop Zones create storage and reduce clutter at the most-used entrance of the home
- Large walk-in closets provide added storage and organization of clothing, accessories and other items
- Hearth Room (living area surrounded by a hearth or fireplace)
- Open floor plans for entertaining guests
- Zero entry showers are flush to the floor making entry and exit effortless
- Raised dishwashers mean less bending for effortless loading and unloading
- Additional kitchen cabinets provide storage space for kitchen appliances and bulk food items
- Multi-level curved countertops let you engage in conversations with guests during prep time, meal and clean up
- Covered Porch or Patio
- Garage extensions provide extra storage space for tools and gardening items
Where We Build Near Northern California
Historic downtown Manteca is in the central valley of California. Nicknamed the Family City, Manteca retains a small-town feel while leading the region in economic growth.
The Biggest Little City in the World, Reno sits in a high desert valley at the foot of the Sierra Nevada’s. Reno is famous for its casinos and is the birthplace of Harrah’s Entertainment Corp.
Just 20 minutes from downtown Sacramento, Roseville offers excellent schools, a family atmosphere, affordable lifestyle and proximity to the Bay Area and Lake Tahoe.
Things to Do
- Wine Country: Napa, Sonoma, Central Valley
- Pebble Beach and Many Other Golf Courses
- Lake Tahoe
- Redwood Forests
- Sequoia National Park
- San Francisco City Tours
- Muir Woods
- Market Street
- Palace of Fine Arts