The Sherwood's open-concept layout is well suited for young couples and empty nesters alike, with space to entertain, including the expansive gathering room with optional fireplace. The spacious owner’s suite is separated from the main living area by the den, creating a private retreat. The owner’s suite aims to spoil with a double sink vanity, large walk-in closet, shower, and separate soaking tub. Find extra storage closets along the hallway to the secondary bedroom and full bath.
Explore Your Options
One size does not fit all. That's why many of our homes come with flexible floor plan options to suit your family and your lifestyle. Explore your options below and turn this home design into a home of your very own.
- $356,990 Starting From
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2071 Sq. Ft.
Interactive Design Tools
From the backsplash to flooring, you have options to help personalize your space. Explore the possibilities with our library of interactive design tools.
Explore layout and design options available in many homes using a sample floor plan.Launch Interactive Floor Plan Tool
- Clear glass shower enclosure with chrome frame
- Solid surface surrounds and countertops in all baths
- Designer faucet fixtures
- Full-width vanity mirror in master bath
- 12” tile flooring in entry, kitchen, baths, laundry and nook (per plan)
- Granite countertops with 6” backsplash
- Built-in 36" gas cook top with five burners
- Built-in 30" double oven
- Whirlpool Gold® appliances in black
- Built-in vented microwave/hood combo
- Maple cabinets
- Raised-panel doors throughout the home
- Quality 3 1/4” baseboards
- Rounded bullnose drywall corners
- Rocker switches
- Great room and adjoining living room
- Breakfast nook
- Private den (10’x11’)
- Sectional roll-up raised-panel garage doors
- Custom designed exterior paint schemes
- Rear and side yard fencing
- Broom-finished concrete driveway and walkway
- Concrete roof tiles with a limited lifetime warranty
- 8’ entry door
- Plan not modeled
- Front yard landscaping with automatic sprinklers
- Dual-pane Low-E vinyl windows
- MonierLifetile® cool roof tiles
- Drip irrigation
- 10-year water intrusion coverage
Designed By You
At Del Webb®, we believe smart home design is about improving the function of a space while enhancing its aesthetic. That’s why we talk with prospective homeowners about how they live in their homes and what they want most in their next home. The result is a collection of smart Life Tested® designs that can be incorporated into some Del Webb floor plans to add the kind of stylish features and functional space you’ll want to use all the time.
Home Site Map
Click below to see the available home sites within this community, as well as what plans are available to build on those home sites.
Benefits of Community Living
Buying a new home with Del Webb is about more than just a building. It's about the community. Discover why so many residents choose Del Webb communities over other neighborhoods.
What to Expect:
Interested in this community? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in this community.
Fill out the form and we'll be in touch:
Thank you for submitting your request. Here is what you can expect:
Thank you for your interest in this community. We will be in touch soon.
Live Your Way
Benefits of Community Living
At Del Webb, we're not just about building quality homes—we're about building communities for people who love to stay active and socially connected.Learn More
My Del Webb Account
Save your favorite Del Webb floor plans, homes and communities when you sign up for a My Del Webb account.Learn More