The Enchantment is a versatile floor plan providing plenty of open space, perfect for entertaining guests. The kitchen opens up to the gathering room and includes a small Café for casual everyday meals. Step outside to relax in the backyard under a covered patio. Options for this plan include extra storage space or a quiet den.
A Closer Look
When it comes to creating a space for your family, every detail matters. Take a closer look at this model and picture yourself inside this Del Webb home.
Explore Your Options
One size does not fit all. That's why many of our homes come with flexible floor plan options to suit your family and your lifestyle. Explore your options below and turn this home design into a home of your very own.
- $202,990 Starting From
- 2-3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1601 Sq. Ft.
Interactive Design Tools
From the backsplash to flooring, you have options to help personalize your space. Explore the possibilities with our library of interactive design tools.
It's in the Details
Classy and convenient, the Enchantment design is the place to make your home if you like to entertain and enjoy open spaces. The designer kitchen opens up to both the living room and dining room which makes it ideal for entertaining guests. Cook your favorite meal and enjoy great conversations while sipping cocktails and admiring the view. Your well-equipped kitchen includes a convenient central prep-island, quality appliances, a well-stocked pantry and spacious cabinets.Request Info
- Recessed can lights
- Reverse osmosis pre-plumb
- Ice maker pre-plumb
- Moen® chrome faucet with pull out spray handle
- InSinkErator® ½ hp disposal
- Whirlpool® appliances
- 9’ Ceilings
- Ceiling fan pre-wire in master bedroom and great room
- Sherwin-Williams® paint
- Décora® rocker switches
- Schlage® Chrome door hardware
- 6 panel interior doors
- Ceramic tile in entry
- Low-E2 dual pane vinyl windows
- Energy efficient CLF lights
- Programmable thermostat
- Water saving shower heads and toilets
- 14 SEER air conditioner
- Tankless hot water heater
- Blown insulation
- Pre-wire for cable outlets at Master bedroom and great room
- Pre-wire for telephone outlets and master bedroom and kitchen
- On-Q/Legrand® centralized structured wiring
- 200 amp electrical services
- Recessed lighting
- 911 flasher at entry light
- Finished garages
- Fiberglass 6-pane, 8’ front door
- Concrete roof tile
- Covered back patio which is located right off the dining room
- Convenient two and a half car garage
- Post-tension foundation
- 2 hose bibs
- Cultured marble shower surrounds in the master bath
- Cultured marble vanities
- Elongated comfort height toilets
- Moen® chrome plumbing fixtures and accessories
- Privately located master bedroom at the back of the home
Home Site Map
Benefits of Community Living
Buying a new home with Del Webb is about more than just a building. It's about the community. Discover why so many residents choose Del Webb communities over other neighborhoods.
What to Expect:
Interested in this community? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in this community.
Fill out the form and we'll be in touch:
Thank you for submitting your request. Here is what you can expect:
Thank you for your interest in this community. We will be in touch soon.
Live Your Way
Benefits of Community Living
At Del Webb, we're not just about building quality homes—we're about building communities for people who love to stay active and socially connected.Learn More
My Del Webb Account
Save your favorite Del Webb floor plans, homes and communities when you sign up for a My Del Webb account.Learn More