The Journey features 2 bedrooms, 2 ½ baths, generous living space and stylish finishes. The large gathering room's glass doors open to the covered patio, providing abundant natural light and openness. This plan also features an elegant dining room, a den, and a separate golf cart garage.
Take the 3D Tour
Explore the Journey home design. If you still have questions, visit the community for more details.Start 3D Tour
- $328,990 Starting From
- 2-3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2504 Sq. Ft.
- Cultured marble surrounds in master bath
- Cultured marble countertops with integral sinks in secondary bathrooms
- Cultured marble with integral sinks in master bathrooms
- Maple cabinets with raised vanities and dual master sinks
- Watersense-certified chrome Moen® lever faucets
- Maple medicine cabinet in master bathroom
- Elongated Commodes
- Garage door opener for 2-car garage
- Stucco exteriors & complimentary trim paint
- Monier® Lifetile Roof
- 4 ply built up roof system (per elevation)
- Taexx® Pest Defense System
- Anti-siphon exterior hose bibs, per plan
- Enclosed rear yard with access gate
- PulteGroup Limited 10-year Structural Warranty and 5-Year Protection Against Leaks
- Engineered roof truss system
- The Journey offers up to 3 spacious bedrooms, a courtyard entry, dining room and casual café, plus a separate golf cart garage.
- 10’ ceilings
- Raised panel interior doors
- Brushed nickel lever door hardware
- Two CAT-5 phone jacks and 2 cable locations
- Wood shelving in closets
- Rounded bullnose corners
- Front yard landscaping with automatic irrigation
- Maple Merillat® cabinets
- Granite countertops with 4” backsplash
- Vent hood Stainless Steel
- Whirlpool® wall oven/microwave combination
- Whirlpool® electric cook-top
- Whirlpool® Energy Star-rated dishwasher
- Wood shelving in pantry
- Low-E windows
- Energy Star tankless gas hot water heater
- Lennox® 93% energy efficient furnace
- 14 SEER Lennox® air conditioning
- Programmable thermostat control
- R-50 ceiling insulation
- Blown in R-23 frame wall insulation
- 2'x6' exterior wall studs
- Low VOC paint
- Low-flow consumption toilets
- Build Green New Mexico Silver Certified Homes
- HERS Rating of 65 or better
- Tile floor in kitchen, cafe, baths, laundry & entry
Designed By You
At Del Webb®, we believe smart home design is about improving the function of a space while enhancing its aesthetic. That’s why we talk with prospective homeowners about how they live in their homes and what they want most in their next home. The result is a collection of smart Life Tested® designs that can be incorporated into some Del Webb floor plans to add the kind of stylish features and functional space you’ll want to use all the time.
Click below to see the available homesites within this community, as well as what plans are available to build on those home sites.
Benefits of Community Living
Buying a new home with Del Webb is about more than just a building. It's about the community. Discover why so many residents choose Del Webb communities over other neighborhoods.
Interested in this community? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in this community.
Thank you for submitting your request. Here is what you can expect:
Thank you for your interest in this community. We will be in touch soon.
Live Your Way
Benefits of Community Living
At Del Webb, we're not just about building quality homes—we're about building communities for people who love to stay active and socially connected.Learn More
My Del Webb Account
Save your favorite Del Webb floor plans, homes and communities when you sign up for a My Del Webb account.Learn More