The Journey features 2 bedrooms, 2 ½ baths, generous living space and stylish finishes. The large gathering room's glass doors open to the covered patio, providing abundant natural light and openness. This plan also features an elegant dining room, a den, and a separate golf cart garage.
- $377,990 Starting From
- 2-3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2504 Sq. Ft.
Homebuying While Social Distancing
Your search for a home doesn’t have to stop due to social distancing. Del Webb is using the latest technology to offer video and online tours of our new homes.
Customize Your Home
- Smart Home Technology: Smart Hub – low voltage panel (location varies per plan)
- Shaw® carpet
- The Journey offers up to 3 spacious bedrooms, a courtyard entry, a stylish dining room and casual café, plus a separate golf cart garage. The large gathering room's glass doors open to the covered patio, providing abundant natural light and openness.
- Garage door opener for 2-car garage
- Synthetic stucco exteriors & complimentary trim paint
- Tile roof (per elevation)
- Taexx® Pest Defense System
- Anti-siphon exterior hose bibs (per plan)
- Enclosed rear yard with side yard access gate
- Front yard landscaping with automatic irrigation
- Covered patio
- Coach lights at garage
- Low-E windows
- Energy efficient tankless gas hot water heater
- Lennox® 93% energy efficient furnace
- 14 SEER Lennox® air conditioning
- Honeywell™ programmable thermostat
- R-50 ceiling insulation
- Blown in R-23 frame wall insulation
- 2x6 exterior wall studs
- Low VOC Sherwin Williams® paint
- Low-flow consumption toilets
- Engineered roof truss system
- Build Green New Mexico Certified
- Home Energy Rating System
- 1 year General Workmanship and Materials Warranty
- 2 Year Mechanical Warranty
- 5 Year Leak Protection Warranty
- 10 Year Limited Structural Warranty
Designed By You
At Del Webb®, we believe smart home design is about improving the function of a space while enhancing its aesthetic. That’s why we talk with prospective homeowners about how they live in their homes and what they want most in their next home. The result is a collection of smart Life Tested® designs that can be incorporated into some Del Webb floor plans to add the kind of stylish features and functional space you’ll want to use all the time.
Quick Move-In Homes
Interested in living here? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in our homes.
Thanks for your interest. You’ll be receiving communications from us shortly.
Live Your Way
Benefits of Community Living
At Del Webb, we're not just about building quality homes—we're about building communities for people who love to stay active and socially connected.Learn More
My Del Webb Account
Save your favorite Del Webb floor plans, homes and communities when you sign up for a My Del Webb account.Learn More