The Sherwood's open-concept layout is well suited for young couples and empty nesters alike, with space to entertain, including the expansive gathering room with optional fireplace. The spacious owner’s suite is separated from the main living area by the den, creating a private retreat. The owner’s suite aims to spoil with a double sink vanity, large walk-in closet, shower, and separate soaking tub. Find extra storage closets along the hallway to the secondary bedroom and full bath.
Create Your Space
From the backsplash to flooring, you have options to help personalize your space. Explore the possibilities with our library of interactive design tools.
Explore layout and design options using a sample floor plan.Launch Interactive Floor Plan Tool
- Clear glass shower enclosure with chrome frame
- Designer faucet fixtures
- Full-width vanity mirror in master bath
- Solid surface surrounds and countertops in all baths
- Built-in 30" double oven
- Built-in 36" gas cook top with five burners
- Built-in vented microwave/hood combo
- Granite countertops with 6” backsplash
- Maple cabinets
- Whirlpool Gold® appliances in black
- 12” tile flooring in entry, kitchen, baths, laundry and nook (per plan)
- 8’ entry door
- Broom-finished concrete driveway and walkway
- Concrete roof tiles with a limited lifetime warranty
- Custom designed exterior paint schemes
- Rear and side yard fencing
- Sectional roll-up raised-panel garage doors
- Plan not modeled
- Quality 3 1/4” baseboards
- Raised-panel doors throughout the home
- Rocker switches
- Rounded bullnose drywall corners
- Great room and adjoining living room
- Breakfast nook
- Private den (10’x11’)
- Front yard landscaping with automatic sprinklers
- Drip irrigation
- Dual-pane Low-E vinyl windows
- MonierLifetile® cool roof tiles
- 10-year water intrusion coverage
Click below to see the available homesites within this community, as well as what plans are available to build on those home sites.
Benefits of Community Living
Buying a new home with Del Webb is about more than just a building. It's about the community. Discover why so many residents choose Del Webb communities over other neighborhoods.
What to Expect:
Interested in this community? We’d love to show you around. Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We’re here to answer any questions you may have about building with us and living in this community.
Fill out the form and we'll be in touch:
Thank you for submitting your request. Here is what you can expect:
Thank you for your interest in this community. We will be in touch soon.
Live Your Way
Benefits of Community Living
At Del Webb, we're not just about building quality homes—we're about building communities for people who love to stay active and socially connected.Learn More
My Del Webb Account
Save your favorite Del Webb floor plans, homes and communities when you sign up for a My Del Webb account.Learn More