Hill Crest blends efficiency and easy living for homeowners who seek to simplify. Its smart design opens the door for entertaining, with the dining and gathering areas within easy reach of the kitchen and its large central island. Benefiting from natural light, Hillcrest has a bright, open floor plan that gets the very most from its square footage, courtesy of a proven, Life Tested® layout.
Take the 3D Tour
Explore the Hill Crest home design. If you still have questions, visit the community for more details.Start 3D Tour
- $166,990 Starting From
- 1-3 Bedrooms
- 1-3 Bathrooms
- 1109 Sq. Ft.
- 9-foot ceilings
- Armstrong® vinyl flooring in kitchen, owner's bath, laundry room and secondary baths
- Colonial baseboards, wood window returns, sills and apron
- Elegant 3-panel interior doors
- French doors into den/study (per plan)
- Interior trim details include crown, neck, chair rail and wainscoting in foyer and dining room
- Kichler Lighting® designer fixtures throughout
- Leviton® integrated home system wiring package includes cable TV outlets in great room and owner's suite
- Leviton® integrated home system wiring package includes telephone outlets in kitchen, great room, owner's suite
- Mannington® hardwood flooring in foyer and powder bath (per plan)
- Pull-down attic stairs
- Quality Mohawk® Portico® Select carpet with 6-pound pad
- Sherwin-Williams® designer paint
- Smooth-finished 9-foot ceilings
- Vinyl clad wire shelving in all closets (per plan)
- Owner’s Entry with Optional Drop Zone
- Optional 2nd Story Loft or walk up storage
- All baths feature durable Armstrong® vinyl flooring
- All baths feature Moen® polished chrome faucets
- All baths feature Moen® polished chrome towel bars and paper holders
- Changed From Owner's bath and secondary baths feature full width mirrors and Sea Gull Lighting® designer fixtures
- Elongated water saving comfort height commodes
- Owner's bath and secondary baths feature cultured marble countertops with integral sinks
- Owner's bath feature Aristokraft® Sinclair 35-inch tall birch vanity cabinets
- Owner's bath features a KOHLER®/Sterling® shower pan with integral composite walls
- Owner's bath features a Sterling® Ensemble™ with chrome shower door
- Powder room features KOHLER®/Sterling® pedestal sink with oval mirror (as per plan)
- Powder room features Mannington® hardwood flooring (as per plan)
- Secondary baths feature a KOHLER®/Sterling® tub and shower combination with integral composite walls
- Covered Lanai
- Aristokraft® Sinclair birch cabinetry with crown molding on 36-inch upper cabinets
- InSinkErator® Badger
- Laminate countertops
- Sterling® by KOHLER® stainless steel sink and Moen® polished chrome single handle faucet with sprayer
- Whirlpool® packages available
Designed By You
At Del Webb®, we believe smart home design is about improving the function of a space while enhancing its aesthetic. That’s why we talk with prospective homeowners about how they live in their homes and what they want most in their next home. The result is a collection of smart Life Tested® designs that can be incorporated into some Del Webb floor plans to add the kind of stylish features and functional space you’ll want to use all the time.
Master with Mini Suite
A Del Webb home is built with convenience in mind. You’ll find plenty of storage right where you need it most to stow away hobby and seasonal items so they’ll be ready when you are.Learn More
At Del Webb, that dream comes true with innovative kitchen designs that offer multi-level countertops and surfaces, and plenty of storage.Learn More
At Del Webb, many of our new home designs offer the smart convenience of a laundry room adjacent to the master suite.Learn More
With versatile loft spaces available in some models, Del Webb homes offer more space and flexibility. The Versatile Loft is the space you need, when you need it.Learn More
As you should expect, your new home is filled with potential. Select an Upgrade Package for a glimpse into the possibilities that are available to enhance your living space.
Benefits of Community Living
Buying a new home with Del Webb is about more than just a building. It's about the community. Discover why so many residents choose Del Webb communities over other neighborhoods.
Interested in this community? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in this community.
Thank you for submitting your request. Here is what you can expect:
Thank you for your interest in this community. We will be in touch soon.
Live Your Way
Benefits of Community Living
At Del Webb, we're not just about building quality homes—we're about building communities for people who love to stay active and socially connected.Learn More
My Del Webb Account
Save your favorite Del Webb floor plans, homes and communities when you sign up for a My Del Webb account.Learn More
Like This Home Design?
This Home Design is also available in 2 Neighborhood(s) nearby .