Sonoma Cove’s one-of-a-kind layout gives the kitchen a commanding central location – with easy access to the formal dining room and the family-friendly gathering room. Two secondary common areas offer warm, well-defined spaces for reading alone, or sharing a laugh in small groups. A guest suite and spacious Owner’s Suite both offer privacy, natural light, and backyard views.
Take the 3D Tour
Explore the Sonoma Cove home design. If you still have questions, visit the community for more details.Start 3D Tour
- $339,990 Starting From
- 2-4 Bedrooms
- 2-4 Bathrooms
- 2536 Sq. Ft.
It's in the Details
The Sonoma Cove balances the benefits of an open-concept plan with plenty of private spaces, including formal living room and separate hearth room. The cook’s kitchen features elegant granite countertops and a center island. Add a second floor loft and create a private retreat space for a home office or media room.Request Info
- 3-panel interior doors
- 9-foot ceilings
- Armstrong® vinyl flooring in kitchen, owner's bath, laundry room and secondary baths
- Interior trim details include crown, neck, chair rail and wainscoting in foyer and dining room
- Kichler Lighting® designer fixtures throughout
- Leviton® integrated home system wiring package includes cable TV outlets in great room and owner's suite
- Leviton® integrated home system wiring package includes telephone outlets in kitchen, great room, owner's suite
- Mannington® hardwood flooring in foyer and powder bath (per plan)
- Pull-down attic stairs
- Quality Mohawk® Portico® Select carpet with 6-lb pad
- Schlage® interior lever style hardware in bright chrome finish
- Sherwin-Williams® designer paint
- Vinyl clad wire shelving in all closets (per plan)
- Formal Dining Room opens to expansive kitchen
- Spacious owner’s suite with his & hers walk in closets
- Optional 2nd Story Loft with bed/bath & open room space
- All baths feature durable Armstrong® vinyl flooring
- All baths feature Moen® polished chrome faucets
- All baths feature Moen® polished chrome towel bars and paper holders
- Owner's bath and secondary baths feature Aristokraft® Sinclair 35-inch tall birch vanity cabinets
- Owner's bath and secondary baths feature cultured marble countertops with integral sinks
- Owner's bath and secondary baths feature full width mirrors and Sea Gull Lighting® designer fixtures
- Owner's bath features a KOHLER®/Sterling® shower pan with integral composite walls
- Owner's bath features a Sterling® Ensemble™ with chrome shower door
- Powder room features KOHLER®/Sterling® pedestal sink with oval mirror (as per plan)
- Powder room features Mannington® hardwood flooring (as per plan)
- Secondary baths feature a KOHLER®/Sterling® tub and shower combination with integral composite walls
- Aristokraft® Sinclair birch cabinetry with crown molding on 36-inch upper cabinets and pull knobs
- InSinkErator® Badger
- Laminate countertops
- Sterling® by KOHLER® stainless steel sink and Moen® polished chrome single handle faucet with sprayer
- Whirlpool® packages available
- His and Hers walk-in closets
Click below to see the available homesites within this community, as well as what plans are available to build on those home sites.
Benefits of Community Living
Buying a new home with Del Webb is about more than just a building. It's about the community. Discover why so many residents choose Del Webb communities over other neighborhoods.
Quick Move-In Homes
Sonoma CoveDel Webb at Lake Oconee 1101 Dockside Pl, GREENSBORO, Georgia 30642 Lot Number: 62701 (866) 433-5932
- Quick Stroll down to the lake & docks!
- Gourmet Kitchen with Huge Granite Island
- Rich Hardwoods throughout Living Areas
- Guest Will Never Leave! 2 Private Suites
- Space for Stuff! Walk-up garage storage
- Naturally Wooded Backyard Views
Sonoma CoveDel Webb at Lake Oconee 1030 Lakefront Ct, GREENSBORO, Georgia 30642 Lot Number: 62401 (866) 433-5932
- Gourmet Kitchen w/Bright White Cabinetry
- Beautiful Modern Gray Quartz Counters
- Enjoy 3 Bedrooms on the Main Floor!
- Rich Dark Gray Hardwoods in Living Areas
- Soaring Views from Sunroom & Deck!
- Huge Covered Patio on Basement Level
What to Expect:
Interested in this community? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in this community.
Fill out the form and we'll be in touch:
Thank you for submitting your request. Here is what you can expect:
Thank you for your interest in this community. We will be in touch soon.
Live Your Way
Benefits of Community Living
At Del Webb, we're not just about building quality homes—we're about building communities for people who love to stay active and socially connected.Learn More
My Del Webb Account
Save your favorite Del Webb floor plans, homes and communities when you sign up for a My Del Webb account.Learn More
Like This Home Design?
This Home Design is also available in 2 Neighborhood(s) nearby .