Martin RaySeries: Vista
Martin Ray provides single-story living, with entertaining made easy. Featuring a seamlessly connected cook’s kitchen, dining area, and gathering room. A flex room provides for a den, office, or even an extra bedroom. Count everyday storage as another strength, with a huge pantry and an extra garage bay that’s big enough for a golf cart.
A Closer Look
When it comes to creating a space for your family, every detail matters. Take a closer look at this model and picture yourself inside this Del Webb home.
Explore Your Options
One size does not fit all. That's why many of our homes come with flexible floor plan options to suit your family and your lifestyle. Explore your options below and turn this home design into a home of your very own.
- $276,990 Starting From
- 2-4 Bedrooms
- 2-3 Bathrooms
- 1961 Sq. Ft.
Create Your Space
From the backsplash to flooring, you have options to help personalize your space. Explore the possibilities with our library of interactive design tools.
Explore layout and design options using a sample floor plan.Launch Interactive Floor Plan Tool
It's in the Details
The Martin Ray is a wonderfully flexible plan, and one of our most popular models. A standard flex space at the front of the house can serve as a den, library, home office, or craft space. The kitchen is a cook's dream, with a distinctive circular island plus granite countertops. Enhance your living space by adding a sunroom, screened porch, or 2nd floor loft.Request Info
- All baths feature durable Armstrong® vinyl flooring
- All baths feature Moen® polished chrome faucets
- All baths feature Moen® polished chrome towel bars and paper holders
- Owner's bath and secondary baths feature Aristokraft® Sinclair 35-inch tall birch vanity cabinets
- Owner's bath and secondary baths feature cultured marble countertops with integral sinks
- Owner's bath and secondary baths feature full width mirrors and Sea Gull Lighting® designer fixtures
- Owner's bath features a KOHLER®/Sterling® shower pan with integral composite walls
- Owner's bath features a Sterling® Ensemble™ with chrome shower door
- Powder room features KOHLER®/Sterling® pedestal sink with oval mirror (as per plan)
- Powder room features Mannington® hardwood flooring (as per plan)
- Secondary baths feature a KOHLER®/Sterling® tub and shower combination with integral composite walls
- 3-panel interior doors
- 9-foot ceilings
- Armstrong® vinyl flooring in kitchen, owner's bath, laundry room and secondary baths
- Interior trim details include crown, neck, chair rail and wainscoting in foyer and dining room
- Kichler Lighting® designer fixtures throughout
- Leviton® integrated home system wiring package includes cable TV outlets in great room and owner's suite
- Leviton® integrated home system wiring package includes telephone outlets in kitchen, great room, owner's suite
- Mannington® hardwood flooring in foyer and powder bath (per plan)
- Pull-down attic stairs
- Quality Mohawk® Portico® Select carpet with 6-lb pad
- Schlage® interior lever style hardware in bright chrome finish
- Sherwin-Williams® designer paint
- Vinyl clad wire shelving in all closets (per plan)
- Golf Cart Parking in Garage
- Open Plan with Large Kitchen Island
- Optional 2nd Story Loft w/bed/bath & extra & open space
- Aristokraft® Sinclair birch cabinetry with crown molding on 36-inch upper cabinets and pull knobs
- InSinkErator® Badger
- Laminate countertops
- Sterling® by KOHLER® stainless steel sink and Moen® polished chrome single handle faucet with sprayer
- Whirlpool® packages available
Click below to see the available homesites within this community, as well as what plans are available to build on those home sites.
As you should expect, your new home is filled with potential. Select an Upgrade Package for a glimpse into the possibilities that are available to enhance your living space.
Benefits of Community Living
Buying a new home with Del Webb is about more than just a building. It's about the community. Discover why so many residents choose Del Webb communities over other neighborhoods.
Quick Move-In Homes
Martin RayDel Webb at Lake Oconee 1091 Crooked Creek Road, Greensboro, Georgia 30642 Lot Number: 41001 (866) 433-5932
- Gourmet Kitchen with Huge Granite Island
- Lots of Light! More Windows-Living Area
- Custom Paint? We did it for You!
- Store Your Stuff! Walk-Up Garage Attic
- Relax on Your Screened Lanai with Patio
- Privacy! Sweeping Landscaped Backyard
Martin RayDel Webb at Lake Oconee 1071 Careywood Street, Greensboro, Georgia 30642 Lot Number: 46801 (866) 433-5932
- 3 bedroom Martin Ray - Best Seller!
- Two-tone Cabinetry - Gourmet Kitchen!
- Irrigation AND Water Softener Included!
- Need Storage? Attic access in garage!
- Grab the Golf Cart - Extended Garage
- Extra Landscaping for Corner Privacy!
What to Expect:
Interested in this community? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in this community.
Fill out the form and we'll be in touch:
Thank you for submitting your request. Here is what you can expect:
Thank you for your interest in this community. We will be in touch soon.
Live Your Way
Benefits of Community Living
At Del Webb, we're not just about building quality homes—we're about building communities for people who love to stay active and socially connected.Learn More
My Del Webb Account
Save your favorite Del Webb floor plans, homes and communities when you sign up for a My Del Webb account.Learn More
Like This Home Design?
This Home Design is also available in 3 Neighborhood(s) nearby .