Those who value flow and function spark to the open layout of single-story Abbeyville. A well-integrated kitchen, dining area, and gathering room – filled with natural light – support entertaining and everyday living. An adjacent flex room serves as an office or cozy den. The Owner’s Suite with walk-in closet looks onto the backyard. A full guest suite resides at the front of the home.
Take the 3D Tour
Explore the Abbeyville home design. If you still have questions, visit the community for more details.Start 3D Tour
- $267,990 Starting From
- 2-4 Bedrooms
- 2-3 Bathrooms
- 1656 Sq. Ft.
It's in the Details
The highlight of the Abbeyville is its large center-island kitchen with luxurious granite countertops that opens onto a spacious gathering room. A standard flex room can be used as a study, den, or formal sitting area. Enhance your living space and opt for a second floor loft either with or without a third bedroom.Request Info
- Aristokraft® Sinclair birch cabinetry with crown molding on 36-inch upper cabinets and pull knobs
- InSinkErator® Badger
- Laminate countertops
- Sterling® by KOHLER® stainless steel sink and Moen® polished chrome single handle faucet with sprayer
- Whirlpool® packages available
- 3-panel interior doors
- 9-foot ceilings
- Armstrong® vinyl flooring in kitchen, owner's bath, laundry room and secondary baths
- Interior trim details include crown, neck, chair rail and wainscoting in foyer and dining room
- Kichler Lighting® designer fixtures throughout
- Leviton® integrated home system wiring package includes cable TV outlets in great room and owner's suite
- Leviton® integrated home system wiring package includes telephone outlets in kitchen, great room, owner's suite
- Mannington® hardwood flooring in foyer and powder bath (per plan)
- Pull-down attic stairs
- Quality Mohawk® Portico® Select carpet with 6-lb pad
- Schlage® interior lever style hardware in bright chrome finish
- Sherwin-Williams® designer paint
- Vinyl clad wire shelving in all closets (per plan)
- Optional Finished Loft
- Spacious Kitchen Island and Open Gathering Room
- All baths feature durable Armstrong® vinyl flooring
- All baths feature Moen® polished chrome faucets
- All baths feature Moen® polished chrome towel bars and paper holders
- Owner's bath and secondary baths feature Aristokraft® Sinclair 35-inch tall birch vanity cabinets
- Owner's bath and secondary baths feature cultured marble countertops with integral sinks
- Owner's bath and secondary baths feature full width mirrors and Sea Gull Lighting® designer fixtures
- Owner's bath features a KOHLER®/Sterling® shower pan with integral composite walls
- Owner's bath features a Sterling® Ensemble™ with chrome shower door
- Powder room features KOHLER®/Sterling® pedestal sink with oval mirror (as per plan)
- Powder room features Mannington® hardwood flooring (as per plan)
- Secondary baths feature a KOHLER®/Sterling® tub and shower combination with integral composite walls
- Optional covered or screened lanai
Click below to see the available homesites within this community, as well as what plans are available to build on those home sites.
Benefits of Community Living
Buying a new home with Del Webb is about more than just a building. It's about the community. Discover why so many residents choose Del Webb communities over other neighborhoods.
Quick Move-In Homes
AbbeyvilleDel Webb at Lake Oconee 1011 Lone Oak Road, Greensboro, Georgia 30642 Lot Number: 46701 (866) 433-5932
- Enjoy Big Sky views from Front Porch!
- Kitchen Island - Space for Bar Stools
- Owner's Suite -Walk-in RainFall Shower
- Need Office or Hobby Room? You got it!
- Access Attic Storage from Loft Area-Wow!
- Airy Screened Lanai Plus Covered Porch!
What to Expect:
Interested in this community? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in this community.
Fill out the form and we'll be in touch:
Thank you for submitting your request. Here is what you can expect:
Thank you for your interest in this community. We will be in touch soon.
Live Your Way
Benefits of Community Living
At Del Webb, we're not just about building quality homes—we're about building communities for people who love to stay active and socially connected.Learn More
My Del Webb Account
Save your favorite Del Webb floor plans, homes and communities when you sign up for a My Del Webb account.Learn More
Like This Home Design?
This Home Design is also available in 5 Neighborhood(s) nearby .