Castle RockSeries: Expedition
Price Coming SoonStarting From
Enjoy the spacious gathering room and gourmet kitchen and dining room, ideal for entertaining guests. Keep your life organized with the Pulte Planning Center®, with ample storage. The luxurious Owner's Suite includes a spacious Owner’s bathroom which provides an additional haven with privacy and space.
A Closer Look
When it comes to creating a space for your family, every detail matters. Take a closer look at this model and picture yourself inside this Del Webb home.
Explore Your Options
One size does not fit all. That's why many of our homes come with flexible floor plan options to suit your family and your lifestyle. Explore your options below and turn this home design into a home of your very own.
Price Coming Soon
- 2-3 Bedrooms
- 2-3 Bathrooms
- 1755 Sq. Ft.
It's in the Details
The Castle Rock is known for its Owner's Suite-- a spacious and convenient retreat with a huge walk-in closet for generous storage--plus an adjacent laundry room. The kitchen features a center island and elegant countertops. Increase your living space by adding a sunroom or second floor loft.Request Info
- All baths feature durable Armstrong® vinyl flooring
- All baths feature Moen® polished chrome faucets
- All baths feature Moen® polished chrome towel bars and paper holders
- Elongated water saving comfort height commodes
- Owner's bath and secondary baths feature Aristokraft® Sinclair 35” tall birch vanity cabinets
- Owner's bath and secondary baths feature cultured marble countertops with integral sinks
- Owner's bath and secondary baths feature full-width mirrors and Sea Gull Lighting® designer fixtures
- Owner's bath features a Sterling® (a KOHLER® company) Ensemble™ with chrome shower door
- Owner's bath features a Sterling® (a KOHLER® company) shower pan with integral composite walls
- Powder room features Mannington® hardwood flooring (as per plan)
- Powder room features Sterling® (a KOHLER® company) pedestal sink with oval mirror (as per plan)
- Secondary baths feature a Sterling® (a KOHLER® company) tub and shower combination with integral composite walls
- 3-panel interior doors
- Armstrong® vinyl flooring in kitchen, owner's bath, laundry room and secondary baths
- Colonial baseboards, wood window returns, sills, apron and casing wrap
- French doors into den/study (per plan)
- Interior trim details include crown, neck, chair rail and wainscoting in foyer and dining room
- Kichler Lighting® designer fixtures throughout
- Kwikset® interior lever style hardware in bright chrome finish
- Leviton® integrated home system wiring package includes cable TV outlets in great room and owner's suite
- Leviton® integrated home system wiring package includes telephone outlets in kitchen, great room, and owner’s suite
- Mannington® hardwood flooring in foyer and powder bath (per plan)
- Mohawk® Portico® Select carpet with 6lb. pad
- Pull-down attic stairs
- Sherwin-Williams® designer paint
- Smooth-finished 9’ ceilings
- Vinyl clad wire shelving in all closets (per plan)
- Optional 2nd Story Loft
- Aristokraft® Sinclair birch cabinetry with crown molding on 36-inch upper cabinets and pull knobs
- InSinkErator® Badger®
- Laminate Countertops
- Sterling® (a KOHLER® company) stainless steel sink and Moen® polished chrome single handle faucet with sprayer
- Whirlpool® packages available
- Optional sunroom, covered or screened Lanai
- Oversized Owner’s Suite w/ Huge Walk-in Closet
Benefits of Community Living
Buying a new home with Del Webb is about more than just a building. It's about the community. Discover why so many residents choose Del Webb communities over other neighborhoods.
What to Expect:
Interested in this community? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in this community.
Fill out the form and we'll be in touch:
Thank you for submitting your request. Here is what you can expect:
Thank you for your interest in this community. We will be in touch soon.
Live Your Way
Benefits of Community Living
At Del Webb, we're not just about building quality homes—we're about building communities for people who love to stay active and socially connected.Learn More
My Del Webb Account
Save your favorite Del Webb floor plans, homes and communities when you sign up for a My Del Webb account.Learn More
Like This Home Design?
This Home Design is also available in 6 Neighborhood(s) nearby .