Planning a Smart Future
means discovering the lifestyle you love also happens to be the lifestyle that fits your budget.
Read our resident stories and use the financial tools on this page to learn how affordable life at Del Webb can be.
The retirement plans of many baby boomers took a hit when the recession struck. Some were concerned they'd have to push back the date when they'd leave the workforce and others were worried about whether they'd be able to live the active lifestyle they had long envisioned.
High blood pressure affects an estimated 65 million Americans, and is one of the leading risk factors for heart disease. Healthy lifestyle choices such as diet and exercise are among the best options to manage blood pressure, but a new study suggests that giving back to the community may also play a role.
Finding the perfect place to retire can be a tough process. There are many factors to take into consideration, including the cost of living, access to quality healthcare and social scene - and that's just scratching the surface.
Take advantage of historically low interest rates.
Why now is the best time to sell your home.
Compare the cost differences of life in a new community.
Your single source for everything taxes.
Know your buying power.
Use these links to help find the perfect job for you.
Take our survey to learn if the Del Webb lifestyle is right for you.
Special loans for Veterans
Let one of our knowledgeable advisors help you find the community that fits your needs and your budget.
Congratulations on taking the first step in retiring smart.
One of our advisors will be in touch shortly.
In 1944 the GI Bill of Rights was enacted, providing special assistance for veterans and their families for purchasing a home.
- VA loans are federally guaranteed home loans that:
- Require no down payment
- Have flexible credit standards
- No monthly mortgage insurance
- Have lower monthly payments
To find out more about Del Webb homes, visit your local sales associate or call
1-888-733-5932 to schedule an appointment.
VA loans are available to those that have served or are actively serving in the Army, Navy, Air Force, Marine Corps or Coast Guard.
- Wartime service periods including:
- Vietnam (8/5/64 - 5/7/75)
- Persian Gulf (including Afghanistan and Iraq) 8/2/90 – present
- Must complete 90 days or more on active duty.
- Peacetime service periods including:
- 5/8/75 – 8/1/90
- Must complete 181 days of continuous Active Duty service
- Reservist/National Guard:
- Must complete a total of 6 years as a member of the Selected Reserve
- Unmarried spouse/surviving spouse:
- No minimum days of completed service
- Spouse of a POW/MIA:
- Must have been a POW or MIA for over 90 days
Source: US Department of Veteran Affairs
This is presented for general information purposes only and is not a complete listing of qualifications or other eligibility requirements for a VA loan. Discuss VA loan opportunities with your lender to determine if you would be eligible for a VA loan.