There are no communities within a 50 miles radius of . Below is a list of communities available 50+ miles away.
Featured Community in
miles from ""
We currently don’t have any quick move-in homes available in this area, but we may have some available soon. For immediate assistance, please contact the community of your choice and tell them you’re interested in moving soon. They’ll keep you up-to-date on the homes as they become available.
For ongoing updates about communities in this area and quick move-in homes as they become available, complete this form.Click here to start a new search.
We currently don’t have any quick move-in homes available that meet your search criteria. Would you like to start a new search?
Upcoming Community Events
Explore Del Webb Before You Move
Del Webb residents in Indianapolis enjoy a great location close to shopping, entertainment venues and top-rated medical facilities. The “Circle City” is home to several Universities (Butler, University of Indianapolis, Marian University, Indiana University Purdue University Indianapolis) as well as 6 unique cultural districts. Indianapolis is second only to Washington D.C. in memorials commemorating veterans. Known as the amateur sports capital of the world, Del Webb residents in Indianapolis can enjoy both amateur and pro spectator sports, including the Indians (AAA Baseball), Indianapolis Colts (NFL) and Indiana Pacers (NBA) – and of course the Indy 500. Indianapolis is described as perfectly sized: a bustling but manageable city with plenty to do. Take a horse-drawn carriage through one of the historic villages, walk through the sculpture garden or enjoy an evening of fine dining followed by the symphony.
Del Webb Homes in Indianapolis
Your home will be efficiently designed for the way you live. Some homes in this area may include our Inspired Designs - features that make connecting, rejuvenating and entertaining even easier.
- High efficiency low-emissivity windows
- Large walk-in closets provide added storage and organization of clothing, accessories and other items
- Open floor plans for entertaining guests
- Spa-like master bathroom
- Laundry room near owner's suite provides convenience and accessibility
- Self-closing kitchen drawers
- Additional kitchen cabinets provide storage space for kitchen appliances and bulk food items
- Covered Porch or Patio
- Sun Room
- Garage extensions provide extra storage space for tools and gardening items
- 3-car garage
Where We Build Near Indianapolis
Just 16 miles from Indianapolis, Fishers has been recognized by many publications as a safe, affordable suburb, and a favorite of retirees.
Things to Do
- Center for the Performing Arts
- Carmel Arts District
- Fountain Square
- White River Park
- Murat Theatre (Music/Theatre Venue)
- Indianapolis Museum of Art
- Indianapolis Cultural Trail (8-Mile Walk/Bike Path Connecting Neighborhoods)
- Eiteljorg Museum