There are no communities within a 50 miles radius of . Below is a list of communities available 50+ miles away.
Featured Community in
miles from ""
We currently don’t have any quick move-in homes available in this area, but we may have some available soon. For immediate assistance, please contact the community of your choice and tell them you’re interested in moving soon. They’ll keep you up-to-date on the homes as they become available.
For ongoing updates about communities in this area and quick move-in homes as they become available, complete this form.Click here to start a new search.
We currently don’t have any quick move-in homes available that meet your search criteria. Would you like to start a new search?
Upcoming Community Events
Explore Del Webb Before You Move
Sarasota is a small town with the culture and amenities of a big city. Fine restaurants and casual water-front dining, unique shops, and several art fairs, live music and cultural activities can be found in Sarasota. Centex communities are convenient to beaches, shopping, schools and all of the necessary amenities. Centex residents in Sarasota enjoy the wildlife of the Gulf, spectacular sunsets and the white sand found on one of the most beautiful beaches in America, Siesta Key Beach.
Del Webb Homes in Sarasota
Your home will be efficiently designed for the way you live. Some homes in this area may include our Inspired Designs - features that make connecting, rejuvenating and entertaining even easier.
- High efficiency low-emissivity windows
- Large walk-in closets provide added storage and organization of clothing, accessories and other items
- Open floor plans for entertaining guests
- Additional kitchen cabinets provide storage space for kitchen appliances and bulk food items
- Multi-level curved countertops let you engage in conversations with guests during prep time, meal and clean up
- Covered Porch or Patio
- Screened Porch or Patio
- Garage extensions provide extra storage space for tools and gardening items
Where We Build Near Sarasota
North Port is tucked beneath a thick oak and pine canopy, rich with beautiful natural springs and more than 80 miles of freshwater canals.
North Port Communities
Things to Do
- Siesta Key Beach
- Siesta Village
- Ringling Museum
- Baltimore Orioles Spring Training Camp