Featured Community in
miles from ""
Home Designs Coming Soon
Tidewater by Del Webb
Beds: 2 - 3 | Baths: 2 - 3 | Sqft: 1542 - 2634
From 0 or 0/mo.
Ben Hill Griffin Pkwy and Estero Pkwy
Estero, FL 33965
- Prime location between Fort Myers & Naples
- From the upper $200s to the $700s
- Heated Resort Pool & Spa
Del Webb Naples
Beds: 2 - 3 | Baths: 2 - 3 | Sqft: 1289 - 2634
From 192490 or 0/mo.
6055 Anthem Pkwy
Ave Maria, FL 34142
- Panther Run - 18-Hole Professional Golf Course
- 8,000 Sq. Ft. Resort Pool with Beach Entry
- State-of-the-Art Fitness Center
We currently don’t have any quick move-in homes available in this area, but we may have some available soon. For immediate assistance, please contact the community of your choice and tell them you’re interested in moving soon. They’ll keep you up-to-date on the homes as they become available.
For ongoing updates about communities in this area and quick move-in homes as they become available, complete this form.Click here to start a new search.
We currently don’t have any quick move-in homes available that meet your search criteria. Would you like to start a new search?
Upcoming Community Events
Explore Del Webb Before You Move
Del Webb Naples is located in Collier County, an area convenient to I-75 and the airport and located near first-class shopping, dining, top-rated medical facilities and other amenities. Ave Maria, a new master-planned hometown, includes a variety of residential neighborhoods, nature trails and recreational parks. La Piazza, the town center, features boutiques, restaurants and a Publix supermarket. The adjacent Ave Maria University is an exceptional educational resource. And, with a growing contingent of service, retail and light industrial businesses, employment opportunities grow each day. Naples offers a relaxed lifestyle consisting of beautiful beaches and sunsets, year-round warm weather and resort-style living. The climate in Collier County is perfect for golf and other outdoor activities and water sports. Shop 5th Avenue in Naples, have dinner on the beach at sunset or visit one of the many festivals that take place in the area all year long.
Del Webb Homes in Ft Myers/Naples
Your home will be efficiently designed for the way you live. Some homes in this area may include our Inspired Designs - features that make connecting, rejuvenating and entertaining even easier.
- Additional windows provide more natural light
- High efficiency low-emissivity windows
- Open floor plans for entertaining guests
- Large walk-in closets provide added storage and organization of clothing, accessories and other items
- Spa-like master bathroom
- Additional kitchen cabinets provide storage space for kitchen appliances and bulk food items
- Built-in wine fridge
- Covered Lanai
- Garage extensions provide extra storage space for tools and gardening items
- Golf cart garages
Where We Build Near Ft Myers/Naples
Ave Maria is a planned, self-contained walk-able community, with the stunning Roman Catholic Oratory at the center of town. People of all religions, ethnicities and ages call Ave Maria home.
Ave Maria Communities
The heart of Estero is the spring-fed Estero River that flows into Estero Bay. Estero is also home to the Koreshan State Historic Site, a utopian community.
Things to Do
- Coconut Point
- Barbara B. Mann Performing Arts Center
- Mercato shops
- Waterside shops
- Naples Philharmonic
- Boston Red Sox Spring Training
- 5th Avenue (Naples) shopping
- Downtown Ft. Myers (shopping, dining)
- Gulf Coast Town Center