There are no communities within a 50 miles radius of . Below is a list of communities available 50+ miles away.
Featured Community in
miles from ""
We currently don’t have any quick move-in homes available in this area, but we may have some available soon. For immediate assistance, please contact the community of your choice and tell them you’re interested in moving soon. They’ll keep you up-to-date on the homes as they become available.
For ongoing updates about communities in this area and quick move-in homes as they become available, complete this form.Click here to start a new search.
We currently don’t have any quick move-in homes available that meet your search criteria. Would you like to start a new search?
Upcoming Community Events
Explore Del Webb Before You Move
Southern California is home to many professional sports teams, tourist attractions, colleges and universities and top-rated medical facilities. San Diego, Laguna Beach and Los Angeles offer large art districts and historic and ethnic neighborhoods in addition to large downtown areas. Del Webb residents in Southern California are attracted by the fair weather year round and the beautiful Pacific coastline. While Southern California is well-known for its pristine beaches, Big Bear Lake Mountain and Lake Arrowhead are a short trip – perfect for snow skiing in the winter and lakeside summer recreation. Del Webb communities in Southern California are near major transportation corridors in desirable neighborhoods close to excellent shopping, restaurants, cultural and recreational activities.
Del Webb Homes in Southern California
Your home will be efficiently designed for the way you live. Some homes in this area may include our Inspired Designs - features that make connecting, rejuvenating and entertaining even easier.
- Additional windows provide more natural light
- High efficiency low-emissivity windows
- Solar Panels
- Drop Zones create storage and reduce clutter at the most-used entrance of the home
- Large walk-in closets provide added storage and organization of clothing, accessories and other items
- Open floor plans for entertaining guests
- Hearth Room (living area surrounded by a hearth or fireplace)
- Master Suite with Mini-master provides a good night’s sleep
- Spa-like master bathroom
- Zero entry showers are flush to the floor making entry and exit effortless
- Raised dishwashers mean less bending for effortless loading and unloading
- Lowered microwaves offer easy access
- Additional kitchen cabinets provide storage space for kitchen appliances and bulk food items
- Multi-level curved countertops let you engage in conversations with guests during prep time, meal and clean up
- Built-in wine fridge
- Covered Porch or Patio
- Sun Room
- Garage extensions provide extra storage space for tools and gardening items
- 3-car garage
- Golf cart garages
Where We Build Near Southern California
Apple Valley is located 95 miles from Los Angeles in the heart of Victor Valley. Known as the “High Desert”, Apple Valley’s motto is “A Better Way of Life”.
Apple Valley Communities
Located in the San Jacinto Valley, Hemet is an hour and a half from San Diego. Hemet has been named “Tree City USA” by the Arbor Day Foundation for its dedication to the local forest.
Referred to as the Hub of the Valley, Indio is a city in Southern California’s Lower Desert region. Located just east of Palm Springs, residents will enjoy the glamour of the desert all year round.
Just east of San Juan Capistrano, lies a 23,000-acre natural and historic treasure. Rancho Mission Viejo encompasses agricultural and grazing lands, a habitat sanctuary, and now plays home to an intimate village community.
Rancho Mission Viejo Communities
Things to Do
- An Array of Lush Golf Courses
- San Diego Zoo
- Miles of Coastal Beaches
- Mountain Activities for Summer and Winter Recreation