Featured Community in
miles from ""
Home Designs Coming Soon
Beds: 2 - 4 | Baths: 2 - 3 | Sqft: 1306 - 2605
From 225990 or 0/mo.
7162 Ponte Vedra Drive
Frisco, TX 75034
- Brand New Model Park Featuring 11 New Home Designs
- Two Amenity Centers totaling over 40,000-sq.ft.
- Over 100 Social Clubs & Organizations
We currently don’t have any quick move-in homes available in this area, but we may have some available soon. For immediate assistance, please contact the community of your choice and tell them you’re interested in moving soon. They’ll keep you up-to-date on the homes as they become available.
For ongoing updates about communities in this area and quick move-in homes as they become available, complete this form.Click here to start a new search.
We currently don’t have any quick move-in homes available that meet your search criteria. Would you like to start a new search?
Upcoming Community Events
Explore Del Webb Before You Move
Dallas is the 9th largest city in the U.S. and is centrally located within a 4-hour flight from most destinations. Del Webb residents in Dallas/Fort Worth communities are convenient to 2 major airports (DFW and Love Field) and AMTRAK also provides daily service to Dallas via Union Station. Thirteen distinct areas in and around Dallas provide entertainment, nightlife, dining and boutique shopping experiences. Many cultural and recreational activities are available to Del Webb residents in the Dallas/Fort Worth area as well as a wealth of unique shopping centers (shopping is second only to football as the most popular pastime). Dallas is home to 5 professional sports teams: Dallas Cowboys (NFL), Mavericks (NBA), Stars (NHL), Texas Rangers (MLB) and FC Dallas (MLS) as well as NASCAR and Indy racing. Year-round outdoor activities for Del Webb residents include play on over 200 golf courses.
Del Webb Homes in Dallas/Ft.Worth
Your home will be efficiently designed for the way you live. Some homes in this area may include our Inspired Designs - features that make connecting, rejuvenating and entertaining even easier.
- Additional windows provide more natural light
- High efficiency low-emissivity windows
- Large walk-in closets provide added storage and organization of clothing, accessories and other items
- Open floor plans for entertaining guests
- Laundry room near owner's suite provides convenience and accessibility
- Indoor & outdoor living spaces that flow together (i.e., fireplace, fire-pit, built-in BBQ)
- Covered Porch or Patio
Where We Build Near Dallas/Ft.Worth
Frisco is an affluent suburb of Dallas and is home to many sports franchises, cultural areas and world-class dining and shopping.
Things to Do
- The Katy Trail (3.2 mile paved trail through the heart of the city)
- White Rock Lake (paved trails, canoes, kayak & sail boats only)
- The Galleria
- Neiman Marcus downtown
- Shoppes of Willow Bend
- Dallas Museum of Natural Science
- The West End (entertainment, restaurants, shops)
- The Meyerson Symphony Center
- AT&T Performing Arts Center