Featured Community in
miles from ""
We currently don’t have any quick move-in homes available in this area, but we may have some available soon. For immediate assistance, please contact the community of your choice and tell them you’re interested in moving soon. They’ll keep you up-to-date on the homes as they become available.
For ongoing updates about communities in this area and quick move-in homes as they become available, complete this form.Click here to start a new search.
We currently don’t have any quick move-in homes available that meet your search criteria. Would you like to start a new search?
Upcoming Community Events
Explore Del Webb Before You Move
Del Webb communities in Nashville have easy access to Nashville International Airport, the downtown area as well as nearby historic Franklin. Known as Music City, USA, Nashville is the home of country music. In addition to the active music community, Nashville offers a wide variety of activities and cultural events. Ranked as one of America’s most affordable cities, Del Webb residents in Nashville enjoy mild 4-seasons living in a vibrant music and cultural center with world-class medical facilities. Sports fans support the 2 professional sports teams, the Predators (NHL) and Tennessee Titans (NFL), as well as tennis, golf and other outdoor activities. Great food, shopping, a fun night life and no State Income Tax on earned wages makes Nashville a great choice for Del Webb residents.
Del Webb Homes in Nashville
Your home will be efficiently designed for the way you live. Some homes in this area may include our Inspired Designs - features that make connecting, rejuvenating and entertaining even easier.
- Additional windows provide more natural light
- High efficiency low-emissivity windows
- Drop Zones create storage and reduce clutter at the most-used entrance of the home
- Large walk-in closets provide added storage and organization of clothing, accessories and other items
- Open floor plans for entertaining guests
- Master Suite with Mini-master provides a good night’s sleep
- Additional kitchen cabinets provide storage space for kitchen appliances and bulk food items
- Covered Porch or Patio
- Screened Porch or Patio
- Sun Room
- Garage extensions provide extra storage space for tools and gardening items
- Golf cart garages
Where We Build Near Nashville
Tennessee's "Most Business Friendly City” Mt. Juliet is the Gateway to the Appalachians and the Atlantic seaboard. Mt. Juliet is a day's drive for more than half of the American population.
Mt. Juliet Communities
Things to Do
- Ryman Auditorium
- The Grand Ole Opry
- Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum
- Parthenon (Art museum and exact replica of the Parthenon in Athens)
- Tennessee Performing Arts Center (TPAC – Broadway plays)
- Belle Meade Plantation
- Schermerhorn Symphony Center
- Cheekwood Botanical Gardens and Museum of Art