Featured Community in
miles from ""
We currently don’t have any quick move-in homes available in this area, but we may have some available soon. For immediate assistance, please contact the community of your choice and tell them you’re interested in moving soon. They’ll keep you up-to-date on the homes as they become available.
For ongoing updates about communities in this area and quick move-in homes as they become available, complete this form.Click here to start a new search.
We currently don’t have any quick move-in homes available that meet your search criteria. Would you like to start a new search?
Upcoming Community Events
Explore Del Webb Before You Move
The Cleveland area offers something for everyone: three professional sports teams (Cavaliers, Indians and Browns) theatres and museums, aquariums, parks and unique neighborhoods to stroll. Del Webb residents enjoy 60 miles of paved trails in Cleveland Metroparks, plus golf, fishing, horseback riding and winter sports in this 4-seasons climate. University Circle is recognized for innovative healthcare, education, arts and culture, including the renowned Cleveland Clinic. Explore diverse and historical neighborhoods like Pier W, Little Italy, Slavic Village, Italian Village and more. Del Webb communities are convenient to the airport, major freeways as well as shopping, entertainment and cultural activities.
Del Webb Homes in Cleveland West
Your home will be efficiently designed for the way you live. Some homes in this area may include our Inspired Designs - features that make connecting, rejuvenating and entertaining even easier.
- Additional windows provide more natural light
- High efficiency low-emissivity windows
- Large walk-in closets provide added storage and organization of clothing, accessories and other items
- Open floor plans for entertaining guests
- Attic storage provides room for seasonal and bulky items
- Guest suite with a bedroom, full bath and walk-in closet
- Spa-like master bathroom
- Indoor & outdoor living spaces that flow together (i.e., fireplace, fire-pit, built-in BBQ)
- Covered Porch or Patio
- Sun Room
- Garage extensions provide extra storage space for tools and gardening items
- 3-car garage
Where We Build Near Cleveland West
This warm, neighborly city is business and visitor friendly. North Ridgeville is a growing city, attracting quality commerce while supporting and expanding the business community.
North Ridgeville Communities
Things to Do
- Rock & Roll Hall of Fame
- Cleveland Aquarium
- Crocker Park Shopping and Dining
- Avon Commons Shopping and Dining
- Playhouse Square
- Horeshoe Casino
- Great Lakes Brewing Company
- Pier W
- Warehouse District
- Westside Market: Cleveland’s Oldest Publicly Owned Market