Featured Community in
miles from ""
We currently don’t have any quick move-in homes available in this area, but we may have some available soon. For immediate assistance, please contact the community of your choice and tell them you’re interested in moving soon. They’ll keep you up-to-date on the homes as they become available.
For ongoing updates about communities in this area and quick move-in homes as they become available, complete this form.Click here to start a new search.
We currently don’t have any quick move-in homes available that meet your search criteria. Would you like to start a new search?
Upcoming Community Events
Explore Del Webb Before You Move
Del Webb living in Albuquerque is slower-paced with an abundance of sunshine most of the year. The mild 4-seasons climate is never too hot or too cold, so the weather supports an outdoor lifestyle. With mountain views from anywhere in the city, New Mexico offers spectacular sunsets. Del Webb communities in Albuquerque are convenient to the airport, shopping, restaurants and a variety of entertainment and cultural activities from casino gambling to hot-air balloon festivals.
Del Webb Homes in Albuquerque
Your home will be efficiently designed for the way you live. Some homes in this area may include our Inspired Designs - features that make connecting, rejuvenating and entertaining even easier.
- Pueblo style architectural elevations
- Casitas offer a smaller living quarter separate from the main home, ideal for guests, a home office, media room, home gym and more
- Additional windows provide more natural light
- High efficiency low-emissivity windows
- Large walk-in closets provide added storage and organization of clothing, accessories and other items
- Open floor plans for entertaining guests
- Attic storage provides room for seasonal and bulky items
- Spa-like master bathroom
- Lowered microwaves offer easy access
- Covered Porch or Patio
- Morning Room
Where We Build Near Albuquerque
The mild 4-seasons climate is never too hot or too cold, so the weather in Albuquerque supports a slower-paced relaxed outdoor lifestyle with mountain views and spectacular sunsets.
Things to Do
- Casino Gambling: Hard Rock, Route 66, Sandia, Santa Ana
- 19 Museums
- ABQ Bio Park, Botanical Gardens, Aquarium and Zoo
- Sandia Peak Tramway
- Historic Old Town (Shops & Restaurants)
- Albuquerque’s Nob Hill (Bars, Shops, Restaurants)
- New Mexico Holocaust and Tolerance Museum
- Turquoise Museum