There are no communities within a 50 miles radius of . Below is a list of communities available 50+ miles away.
Featured Community in
miles from ""
We currently don’t have any quick move-in homes available in this area, but we may have some available soon. For immediate assistance, please contact the community of your choice and tell them you’re interested in moving soon. They’ll keep you up-to-date on the homes as they become available.
For ongoing updates about communities in this area and quick move-in homes as they become available, complete this form.Click here to start a new search.
We currently don’t have any quick move-in homes available that meet your search criteria. Would you like to start a new search?
Upcoming Community Events
Explore Del Webb Before You Move
Home to the largest International airport, Del Webb residents in the Atlanta area have a direct route almost anywhere in the world. Atlanta offers something for everyone, from sporting events to historic districts, fine dining, relatively low cost of living and southern hospitality to boot! While Atlanta is home to many young professionals because of the rich employment opportunities, the Atlanta area also offers a lifestyle especially suited to retirees and empty-nesters. Del Webb communities in metropolitan Atlanta offer a wide variety of amenities and social lifestyle components. Atlanta residents enjoy historic neighborhoods, walk-able areas with small shops and restaurants as well as all of the cultural activities you’d expect from this major metropolitan area: opera, theatre, ballet, art museums and more. An urban lifestyle just 1.5 hours from the mountains and 4+ hours to the ocean with mild weather year round makes Atlanta a very attractive place to live.
Del Webb Homes in Atlanta
Your home will be efficiently designed for the way you live. Some homes in this area may include our Inspired Designs - features that make connecting, rejuvenating and entertaining even easier.
- High efficiency low-emissivity windows
- Drop Zones create storage and reduce clutter at the most-used entrance of the home
- Loft options allow you the flexibility to create your own space
- Large walk-in closets provide added storage and organization of clothing, accessories and other items
- Flexible living spaces allow you to create a space of your own (i.e., den, office, craft room)
- Open floor plans for entertaining guests
- Stationary attic steps for easy access to storage
- Master Suite with Mini-master provides a good night’s sleep
- Additional kitchen cabinets provide storage space for kitchen appliances and bulk food items
- Built-in wine fridge
- Covered Porch or Patio
- Screened Porch or Patio
- Morning Room
- Sun Room
- Garage extensions provide extra storage space for tools and gardening items
- 3-car garage
- Golf cart garages
Where We Build Near Atlanta
Located between Atlanta and Augusta, Greensboro offers charming neighborhoods and some of the best-rated golf courses in the country. Lake Oconee is a major attraction to this area.
Nicknamed The Iris City, Griffin offers quaint walk-able historic districts. Griffin is a short drive into downtown Atlanta, providing access to top-rated dining, shopping and entertainment.
Hoschton offers open spaces and unspoiled views of the state’s Piedmont Region. Golf and wine enthusiasts will find plenty to do here. Hoschton is also home to the Atlanta Motor Sports Center.
Things to Do
- Atlantic Station (dining, entertainment, shopping)
- Cirque du Soleil – fall and winter appearances
- Georgia Aquarium
- Fernbank Museum of Natural History
- Atlanta History Center
- Michael C. Carlos Museum of Emory University
- Virginia Highlands
- Little Five Points (historic neighborhood)
- High Museum of Art
- Woodruff Arts Center
- Atlanta Botanical Garden
- Fox Theatre (historic theatre; Gone with the Wind premiered here)
- Margaret Mitchell House and Museum
- CNN Center
- The World of Coca-Cola at Pemberton Place
- Stone Mountain Park
- Kennesaw Mountain National Battlefield Park
- Amicalola Falls State Park
- Atlanta Opera
- Augusta: Masters Golf Tournament
- Callaway Gardens
- Lake Lanier Islands
- Lake Oconee
- Historic Marietta Square
- Historic Roswell