Featured Community in
miles from ""
We currently don’t have any quick move-in homes available in this area, but we may have some available soon. For immediate assistance, please contact the community of your choice and tell them you’re interested in moving soon. They’ll keep you up-to-date on the homes as they become available.
For ongoing updates about communities in this area and quick move-in homes as they become available, complete this form.Click here to start a new search.
We currently don’t have any quick move-in homes available that meet your search criteria. Would you like to start a new search?
Upcoming Community Events
Explore Del Webb Before You Move
Tampa weather is superb year-round and there is always something going on in terms of festivals, sporting events, shopping, dining and activities. Del Webb communities are central to beaches, major sports stadiums, major roadways and shopping districts. The Tampa area offers something for everyone: quiet and cozy communities, vibrant nightlife activity, unique shopping and dining experiences and both beach and city lifestyles. Some of the best beaches in the country are located in Tampa; this, combined with the relaxed Florida lifestyle makes Tampa a great choice for Del Webb residents.
Del Webb Homes in Tampa
Your home will be efficiently designed for the way you live. Some homes in this area may include our Inspired Designs - features that make connecting, rejuvenating and entertaining even easier.
- High efficiency low-emissivity windows
- Large walk-in closets provide added storage and organization of clothing, accessories and other items
- Open floor plans for entertaining guests
- Additional kitchen cabinets provide storage space for kitchen appliances and bulk food items
- Multi-level curved countertops let you engage in conversations with guests during prep time, meal and clean up
- Covered Porch or Patio
- Screened Porch or Patio
- Garage extensions provide extra storage space for tools and gardening items
Where We Build Near Tampa
Apollo Beach is a thriving waterfront community just 18 miles from Tampa. The 55 miles of canals here offer year-round boating, fishing and other water activities.
Apollo Beach Communities
Things to Do
- Dali Museum
- Straz Center of the Performing Arts
- MacDill Airforce Base
- Ellenton Premium Shopping Outlets
- Brandon Mall
- Centro Ybor (downtown historical district)
- Channelside Plaza (shopping/dining/harbor
- Siesta Key Beach
- Bradenton Beach
- Venice Beach
- Mote Marine Laboratory