Featured Community in
miles from ""
Home Designs Coming Soon
Sweetwater by Del Webb
Beds: 0 - 0 | Baths: 0 - 0 | Sqft: 0 - 0
From 0 or 0/mo.
11730 Surfbird Circle
Jacksonville, FL 32256
- Conveniently Located to Jacksonville and the Beaches
- 22,000-sq. ft. Summerland Hall Clubhouse
- Low Maintenance Living
Del Webb Ponte Vedra
Beds: 2 - 3 | Baths: 2 - 3 | Sqft: 1289 - 2634
From 214990 or 0/mo.
124 Del Webb Parkway
Ponte Vedra, FL 32081
- Less than 4 Miles to the Atlantic Ocean
- Surrounded by Nocatee Preserve
- Prestigious Ponte Vedra Address
We currently don’t have any quick move-in homes available in this area, but we may have some available soon. For immediate assistance, please contact the community of your choice and tell them you’re interested in moving soon. They’ll keep you up-to-date on the homes as they become available.
For ongoing updates about communities in this area and quick move-in homes as they become available, complete this form.Click here to start a new search.
We currently don’t have any quick move-in homes available that meet your search criteria. Would you like to start a new search?
Upcoming Community Events
Explore Del Webb Before You Move
Northeast Florida is known for the Naval Air Station of Jacksonville (NASIAX), proximity to historic St. Augustine and excellent medical facilities including Mayo Clinic. The Jacksonville Beaches are spectacular and golf is a favorite pastime of residents in NE Florida, including World Golf Village in nearby St. Augustine, and TPC at Sawgrass in Ponte Vedra. Del Webb residents in Northeast Florida enjoy three seasons and enjoy year-round outdoor activities on land or near the ocean. Florida’s northeast attracts those who appreciate cultural activities, historical attractions, shopping and fine dining with no state income tax.
Del Webb Homes in Northeast Florida
Your home will be efficiently designed for the way you live. Some homes in this area may include our Inspired Designs - features that make connecting, rejuvenating and entertaining even easier.
- High efficiency low-emissivity windows
- Large walk-in closets provide added storage and organization of clothing, accessories and other items
- Open floor plans for entertaining guests
- Self-closing kitchen drawers
- Additional kitchen cabinets provide storage space for kitchen appliances and bulk food items
- Multi-level curved countertops let you engage in conversations with guests during prep time, meal and clean up
- Built-in wine fridge
- Indoor & outdoor living spaces that flow together (i.e., fireplace, fire-pit, built-in BBQ)
- Covered Porch or Patio
- Sun Room
- Garage extensions provide extra storage space for tools and gardening items
- Golf cart garages
- 3-car garage
Where We Build Near Northeast Florida
A big city with a small-town feel, Jacksonville is home to beautiful beaches and golf. Behind the riverfront downtown area, you’ll find quaint streets lined with boutiques and sidewalk cafes.
Ponte Vedra is a beautiful seaside community located just 18 miles SE of downtown Jacksonville, and is home to the famed PGA golf course, TPC at Sawgrass.
Ponte Vedra Communities
Things to Do
- Jax Landing (riverfront shopping & dining)
- TPC Sawgrass at Ponte Vedra
- Everbank Field (Jacksonville Jaguars NFL football)
- St. Augustine Outlet Mall
- Downtown St. Augustine
- Jax Beaches (Atlantic, Neptune, Jacksonville, St. Augustine & Ponte Vedra)
- World Golf Village