Featured Community in
miles from ""
Home Designs Coming Soon
Sun City Anthem at Merrill Ranch
Sun City Festival
Beds: 2 - 2 | Baths: 2 - 2 | Sqft: 1565 - 2529
From 199990 or 0/mo.
26415 W Desert Vista Blvd
Buckeye, AZ 85396
- 31,000-sq. ft. Recreation Center with Pool & Spa
- ASU Lifelong Learning Academy
- On-Site Activities Director
Beds: 2 - 2 | Baths: 2 - 2 | Sqft: 1715 - 2509
From 279990 or 0/mo.
6080 S. Pinaleno Place
Chandler, AZ 85249
- 55+ Active Adult Community
- Adjacent to Lone Tree Golf Course
- Private Gated Community Offering You Peace of Mind
We currently don’t have any quick move-in homes available in this area, but we may have some available soon. For immediate assistance, please contact the community of your choice and tell them you’re interested in moving soon. They’ll keep you up-to-date on the homes as they become available.
For ongoing updates about communities in this area and quick move-in homes as they become available, complete this form.Click here to start a new search.
We currently don’t have any quick move-in homes available that meet your search criteria. Would you like to start a new search?
Upcoming Community Events
Explore Del Webb Before You Move
The sun shines over 300 days a year in Phoenix allowing outdoor recreation year round, including play on over 200 golf courses. The capital of Arizona offers Del Webb residents a tranquil Sonoran Desert setting with all of the cultural, entertainment, recreational activities and other amenities you’d expect from the 6th largest city in America. The Phoenix area offers some of the most prominent shopping in the Southwest, from boutiques and antiques to large-scale high-end luxury malls. Sports fans support the many professional teams that call the Phoenix area home, as well as PGA, NASCAR and other national events. Fantastic weather, national parks and forests as well as the desert provide a unique environment for residents of Del Webb communities.
Del Webb Homes in Phoenix
Your home will be efficiently designed for the way you live. Some homes in this area may include our Inspired Designs - features that make connecting, rejuvenating and entertaining even easier.
- Pueblo style architectural elevations
- Casitas offer a smaller living quarter separate from the main home, ideal for guests, a home office, media room, home gym and more
- Additional windows provide more natural light
- High efficiency low-emissivity windows
- Solar Panels
- Open floor plans for entertaining guests
- Multi-level curved countertops let you engage in conversations with guests during prep time, meal and clean up
- Indoor & outdoor living spaces that flow together (i.e., fireplace, fire-pit, built-in BBQ)
- Golf cart garages
Where We Build Near Phoenix
Just 35 miles west of Phoenix is the vibrant community of Buckeye. With Old West traditions of small town quality of life, families and local businesses flourish.
The City of Chandler is an All-American City where entrepreneurial spirit and hometown traditions meet. The diverse culture and vibrant history makes Chandler a fun place to be.
Originally an Old West mining town, Florence is one of Arizona’s oldest cities with the modern conveniences of today. Florence is 60 miles south of Phoenix.
Things to Do
- 200 Golf Courses
- MLB Spring Training
- PGA Tour Events
- Camelback Mountain
- Downtown Phoenix
- The Heard Museum
- Desert Botanical Garden
- South Mountain Park and Preserve
- Carefree Sundial (World’s Largest Sundial)
- Grand Canyon
- Old Town (Scottsdale)
- Several Casinos