Featured Community in
miles from ""
Home Designs Coming Soon
Del Webb at Rancho Del Lago
Beds: 2 - 3 | Baths: 2 - 3 | Sqft: 1474 - 2571
From 172990 or 0/mo.
10260 S Blendu Way
Vail, AZ 85641
- State-of-the-Art Fitness Center
- 14,000-sq.ft. Recreation Center
- 18-Hole Golf Course & Restaurant
Del Webb at Dove Mountain
Beds: 2 - 3 | Baths: 2 - 2 | Sqft: 1573 - 2509
From 240990 or 0/mo.
6738 West Cape Royal Trail
Marana, AZ 85658
- Private Onsite Saguaro Recreation Center
- Nestled in the Foothills of the Tortolita Mountains
- State-of-the-Art Fitness Center and Aerobics Studio
We currently don’t have any quick move-in homes available in this area, but we may have some available soon. For immediate assistance, please contact the community of your choice and tell them you’re interested in moving soon. They’ll keep you up-to-date on the homes as they become available.
For ongoing updates about communities in this area and quick move-in homes as they become available, complete this form.Click here to start a new search.
We currently don’t have any quick move-in homes available that meet your search criteria. Would you like to start a new search?
Upcoming Community Events
Explore Del Webb Before You Move
Tucson has a history that goes back much farther than its Arizona neighbors, boasting turn-of-the-century architecture, historic neighborhoods, museums and the Mission of San Xavier del Bac, a functioning 18th century mission considered one of the most beautiful in the U.S. Del Webb residents play golf year round at the many private or municipal courses in the area, and the 300+ days of sunshine each year provides access to the many national parks and forests all year long. This 2nd largest city in Arizona offers big-city amenities like diverse shops, restaurants, medical facilities and cultural activities, yet has a college-town feel thanks to the 40,000 students that attend the University of Arizona. A cultural mecca, Tucson is one of the few cities of its size to have a ballet company, professional theatre, Symphony and opera company. Home to 215 art groups, Tucson ranked #20 in the top 25 Arts Destinations by American Style magazine. Del Webb residents in Tucson are attracted by the fabulous weather and wealth of activities and amenities available in the communities and in the area.
Del Webb Homes in Tucson
Your home will be efficiently designed for the way you live. Some homes in this area may include our Inspired Designs - features that make connecting, rejuvenating and entertaining even easier.
- Pueblo style architectural elevations
- Casitas offer a smaller living quarter separate from the main home, ideal for guests, a home office, media room, home gym and more
- Additional windows provide more natural light
- High efficiency low-emissivity windows
- Solar Panels
- Open floor plans for entertaining guests
- Multi-level curved countertops let you engage in conversations with guests during prep time, meal and clean up
- Indoor & outdoor living spaces that flow together (i.e., fireplace, fire-pit, built-in BBQ)
- Golf cart garages
Where We Build Near Tucson
Del Webb brings a variety of new Active Adult Home Designs to Marana, Arizona. Enjoy stunning mountain views and is convenient access to shopping, dining, and entertainment. Visit Del Webb at Dove Mountain in Marana and discover everything you dreamed of without having to choose between quality and affordability.
Located just south of Tucson and surrounded by the Rincon Mountains, new homes in Vail, Arizona offers you the privacy and beauty of the desert, with quick and easy access to downtown Tucson. Del Webb at Rancho Del Lago lets you experience the active adult lifestyle in the new home you have always dreamed of, and live exactly where you want to be.
Things to Do
- Tucson Botanical Gardens
- Saguaro National Park
- Biosphere 2
- 5 Municipal Golf Courses
- Tucson Art Museum
- Davis-Monthan Air Force Base
- El Charro Café (Tucson’s Oldest Restaurant)
- Art Deco Fox Theatre
- Rialto Theatre
- St. Augustine Theatre
- Tucson Accenture Golf Match Play Championship
- 5 Minor Mountain Ranges
- Broadway Village Shopping Center